Chapter 25: Kayli's Triad

**Corey**

I can't believe what I just heard. Kayli and Sang fighting? Impossible. Sure they might have little arguments over girly stuff, but a full blown blow out of this magnitude? It's hard to fathom. Kayli said some pretty harsh things to Sang. I don't even think she realized she inadvertently told me she slept with my brother. That's a story for another day, but seriously? My brother? Kayli knows I'm not gay. He couldn't have possibly used that to lure her to his side. Maybe I wasn't being clear enough that I like her? Maybe she doesn't feel like that about me? But she has to right? She's always flirting with me. Calling me her little nerdling. That's gotta mean something right? Is it really all in my head?

"Bambi get up." Marc tells her.

"No." She moans in a soft voice.

Oh God, this is bad. Kayli's voice is never soft.

"Cor? Stay with her for a bit?"

"Sure thing." I tell him.

He gets up off my bed and heads out the door with his keys. I wonder where he's off to.

"Kayli?" I say softly.

"You must hate me too." She says softly.

I get up and go to sit next to her.

"Kay I could never hate you."

"I slept with your brother!" She exclaims, "You have to hate me. I hate me. I'm a horrible person."

"You're not a horrible person. You're just more emotional than people give you credit for."

"Exactly! There goes the bitch Kayli! She's got no feelings, let's no call her a slut to make ourselves feel better."

"Kay those girls are idiots. You know that, I know that. Hell, the football team knows it."

She gives a little chuckle. "There's my Kayli."

"I'm really sorry Corey." She says turning her head to face me.

"Don't worry about it. We're good."

"No Corey, I mean it. I never -" She gets cut off when Marc comes into the room.

"Don't worry about it." I tell her while patting her leg.

I get up and walk over to my bed while Marc gives me a look, asking if I'm alright? I nod my head to let him know that I'm fine. That's when I notice the gallon of vodka in his hand. Oh God, where's he tryna go with this?

**Marc**

I needed to do something to get Kayli out of this funk. I know she didn't mean what she said to Sang, and yeah she'll need to apologize, but she is in no condition to do anything right now. So, what better way to cheer up someone who's become one of my closest friends, Truth or Shot. We all have Japanese with Sang tomorrow morning, so if anything this will help us prepare.

"Uh Marc. What do you plan on doing with that?" Corey asks me.

I sit down on the floor with the bottle in between my legs and pat both empty spots beside me, indicating they should sit down here.

"Kayli needs cheering up, and we are going to play Truth or Shot."

"What's Truth or Shot?" Kayli asks while wiping her tears and coming to sit next to me, leaning back against my bed.