Chapter 47: Workout

A/N: Since Nathan's being a dick in my other ff, here's one where he's not. Same junk as before, taking next week off,  blah, blah, birthday, blah, blah, next update will be March 10th. Enjoy!

**Nathan**

Leaving my Human Anatomy class, I wonder if Sang is free. I remember her mentioning that she wanted to learn some self defense moves while we were out on Friday. Of course I jumped at the change and told her that I could teach her, I don't get enough time with her as it is. I need to make sure she knows that I care for her.

Having made up my mind, I head up to my room and change into a pair of red and black basketball shorts and a red and white t-shirt. After I'm done I head down the hall to Sang's room.

When I knock on the door Kayli answers.

"Is Sang here?" I ask her.

"I don't know," she looks back into the room with a frown, "Sang, are you here?"

"Now who's being petty." I hear Sang mumble.

"You're the one who won't talk to me." Kayli huffs.

"The price of my words haven't changed." Sang comments and she moves in front of the door, effectively pushing Kayli out of the way. "Hey Honey, what's up?"

"I had a bit of free time, did you still want to learn a few moves?" I ask her.

"Definitely, let me just grab my gym bag."

She goes back into her room, and comes out a few seconds later with her pink gym duffel bag. I take the bag out of her hand, slinging it over my shoulder, and intertwine our fingers. Taking the lead, I escort her out of the dorms and over to the rec building. Going inside, I lead her upstairs to one of the padded rooms used for sparring. They're usually empty around this time of day so we find a suitable one quickly.

"The locker rooms are down the hall Peanut. Why don't you go change and I'll stay so people know the room is occupied. We can change the sign on the door after you're done." I tell her.

"Ok Honey, I'll be right back."

While Sang is changing, I sit on the floor and do a few stretches. I know that I have to stretch her out as well, and I'll be no good if I'm not a bit limber first. When she walks back in, locking the door behind her, she tells me that she figured out how to switch the tag to occupied so that we wouldn't be disturbed. I'm surprised I hear any of it though with all the blood rushing in my ears. One look at Sang and my mouth dries up, my heart begins to beat faster, and my shorts start to tent a little. Sang had managed to make something as menial as a quick workout, into something as sexy as a Victoria's Secret runway show. She has on a pair of fitted black capri yoga pants, black and red nike's, and a dark pink racer back tank shirt that shows off her red sports bra underneath. Her high ponytail with the cascading curls completes the look.

How in the hell am I supposed to be professional when she looks like my walking wet dream? I have to think of something else. Dirty gym socks, uh, uh, the football teams jockstraps...Sang's tight ass as she bends to sit down...NO! Bad Nathan! Come on think. Think! Aha, Luke going commando! That did the trick.

I let out a sigh of relief and look up from the floor to see Sang staring at me with her head tilted to the side. She's so fucking cute when she's confused.

"Nathan?" She question.

Holy shit, was she talking to me?

"Yeah Peanut?" I ask, trying to get my mind back where it belongs.

"I was asking why you're on the floor." She says with a smirk.

"Oh, right. We have to stretch first. You wouldn't want to pull a muscle while doing a move just because you weren't lubricated- LIMBERED! Limbered properly! That's what I said. Yup, gotta be nice and limber. Niiiice and limber."