Chapter 9: Game Night

**Sang**

"Hey Kayli, what kinda games do you think we're gonna play at this game night?" I ask while we're walking to the Academy house.

"Probably a lot of drinking games." She tells me honestly.

"Like what?"

"I don't know." She shrugs, "Never have I ever, truth or dare, kings cup. These are a bunch of college guys we're talking about."

"I've never played any of those games. The only one that sounds even remotely simple is truth or dare."

"Don't worry, anything you don't understand I'll explain for you. You won't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"You sure?"

"Trust me."

By now we've arrived at the house and Kayli knocks on the door. The guy we saw earlier from my class answers the door, Axel I think his name was. He's tall with long black hair and Native American features.

"Hey Kayli, hi Sang, I'm Axel. I've heard a lot about you. Come on in." Axel tells us.

"All good things I hope." I tell him.

He leads us to the right into the living room. There are three long couches in a U shape leaving the doorway open, and a few beanbag chairs on the floor with a coffee table in the center. There's a door behind the couch on the left hand side; aside from us the room is empty.

"Take a seat anywhere you like." Axel tells us, "Brandon and North are in the Kitchen, Sean and Owen are around here somewhere, and the others should be here soon."

"Others?" I ask him.

"Yea," he says "Corey, Marc, Raven, Victor, Kota, Nathan, Gabe, Luke. Silas might actually already be here since North is but I haven't seen him."

"I have no idea who some of those people are." I tell him while laughing.

He chuckles, "Don't worry, anyone you don't know we'll introduce."

I nod my agreement while Kayli and I take a seat on the couch to the right in front of the window while Axel remains standing. Just then North and Brandon come out of the door behind the couch with a cup in each hand. Brandon walks over to Axel and hands him one of his cups. Then goes to sit down on the couch opposite us with North.

"Hey girls, Kayli, Sang this is North, North, Sang and Kayli." Brandon introduces.

"Hi." I wave.

"Hey guys." Kayli says.

We receive a grunt from North in return, guess he doesn't talk much.

I hear footsteps on the stairs and look to see Silas coming down the stairs.

"Aggele! I didn't know you were coming tonight." Silas says while walking over to me.

"I didn't know until a few hours ago." I say shrugging.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asks me.

"Sure, Kayli u want something?" I ask her.

"Sure, surprise me." She says while laughing.