Chapter 1 - Unconditionally

Before you read this Chapter make sure you listen to "Unconditionally from Katy Perry" while reading to get the feels :)

"Barry wake up! Barry!"

Caitlin grabbed his shoulder and started to shake him. He didn't open his eyes. She began to pace up and down the cortex tensed when all of a sudden he woke up gasping for air. Caitlin ran over to aid him.

When Barry's breathing was finally steady, he glanced over at Caitlin who was facing away from him. He could hear soft whimpering sounds and then she turned around, her face glistened with freshly shed tears. Her hair was messy and her eyes look tired. Barry stood up slowly and walked over to Caitlin, he touched her arm, she looked up at him. The normal sparkle in her chocolate brown eyes was gone, her eyes looked puffy and afraid.

Barry cupped the brunette's cheeks and whispered "Cait, I'm here and I'm never going to leave you" he wrapped his slender arms around her waist as if protecting her like she was a fragile object. He whispered in her ears "Come on let's get you home" she stared into her boyfriends green, emerald eyes remembering how it all started.

Barry finally stopped denying his feelings for Caitlin and he finally confessed. They have kept their relationship hidden from the team for weeks. Since Barry broke up with Iris and after seeing Caitlin and Ronnie's child in the speed force, secretly wishing it was his own, he finally understood that maybe Iris West the popular classy journalist wasn't exactly what he wanted in a Wife/Girlfriend. Maybe he wanted someone who was there for him since the beginning of his Flash journey and who hasn't chosen him because he is the flash and the person who fits that was Caitlin, she has been there for him since the beginning and he wasn't going to waste his time with someone who wasn't right for him.

Caitlin opened her house door and trudged in then she paused and turned around. Barry stood there anxiously looking down at his feet.

Cait smiled "Barry why don't you come in. I'm sure Cisco wouldn't mind."

Barry gazed up, his face was plastered with a huge goofy smile.

Caitlin walked over to take his hand and lead him into her apartment.

There was an awkward moment where they both didn't know what exactly to say.

Caitlin broke the silence "I have to go get a shower" and scurried to the bathroom when she felt a whoosh of wind, there stood Barry who had a smirk on his face.

Barry walked closer to Caitlin. She looked down shyly. He was inches away from her. A rush of heat started in her chest and slowly spread throughout her body. Barry gently lifted her Chin and gave a soft kiss, however, Caitlin quickly backed away from Barry apprehensively.

She murmured softly " I can't hurt you, Barry, you know I may freeze you to death. I just can't"Barry touched her cheeks which were freezing cold and replied "Caitlin look you deserve love, and I am going to give you that. I am the only person who can kiss you without dying instantly."

"Cait. I love you" he whispered.

Caitlin's facial expression was pained, she did not want to hurt the one she loved so deeply. She wanted to kiss him she wanted to feel his lips against her lips, not like the time with Everyman. She wants to kiss Barry her Barry.

She whispered, "what if I hurt you?"

Barry gradually started pecking kisses on her neck. Caitlin started to moan softly and her eyes began to slowly turn crystal blue then she pushed Barry off her. Barry looked at her worried to why she pushed him. She looked at him and stuttered "I'm losing control"

He touched her arm and whispered near her ear she felt his warm breath against her cold skin "You Caitlin snow will not loose control when I'm here. I will love you until you don't feel insecure about your self. I'll take your bad days with your good. I'll walk through the storm with you and I will do it all cause I'm in love you Caitlin"

Her eyes slowly began to turn back to the normal shade of chocolate brown from the touch of his hand.

He brushed his lips against hers. He looked at her eyes and she kept it shut trying to make sure she doesn't hurt him. Barry began to kiss her more passionately. His breathing was deep and loud in her ears. They both began to moan. Caitlin began to undo the buttons on Barry's shirt when she finally realised she had control over her other side.

She took Barry by the hand and led him towards her room.Barry gently pushed Caitlin on her bed while pressing his lips onto hers hungrily. She immediately kisses him back pulling him closer to her and wishing he never lets her go.