30%

"She's out!" Aphmau hears Katelyn's dad yell from the other line. She glows up with happiness and tugs Laurance's sleeve. "R-Really?!"

"Yup! We'll be having a small party for her tomorrow at 5!"

"That's great! I'll see you there!" Aphmau hung up and danced around the room with excitement. Katelyn has just gotten out of the hospital and she'll be able to see her best friend again.

"What happened?" Laurqnce asked, sneaking his hands around her waist and pulling her closer to him. She immediately calmed down, blushing a light shade of red and smiling to herself.

"Katelyn is out of the hospital!" She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his nose. It didn't feel weird to them to do things like this, it kinda felt...

Normal.

"That's great! When will we be able to see her?"

"Katelyn's dad said they're going to have a party tomorrow, so maybe then." She replied, spinning on her heel to turn around and grab her purse from Laurance's room. "It starts at five."

"Hey, where are you going?" He called out to her. She walked downstairs, grabbing a jacket and slipping it on. He rushed down after her. "I'm going to the store, of course." She beamed at him. "I need to get Katelyn a gift! Ooh! You should come!"

Laurance chuckled and grabbed his keys from off the counter. "Okay, let's go."

∆×∆

"So, you finally settled down, hm?"

"Shut up."

"Well, you've always gone to girl to girl, never choosing to settle down. Although, I think this one is the one for you, Laurance. She's a keeper."

Laurance blushed slightly. "Yeah, me too. And I'm going to make her the happiest girl in the world."

"Cheesy."

"Shut up, Shey." He snorted.

"So, where is your wife now?"

"One, she's not my wife...yet. Two, she's out shopping. I didn't feel like walking all around the mall so I told her I'd settle down in the food court. Although, I regret coming here."

"Why?"

"Girls are staring at me, and I'm getting kinda creeper out."

"Flick em' off."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because it's rude, Shey."

"And?"

Laurance sighed in annoyance. He then saw Aphmau searching for someone in the food court. She locked eyes with Laurance and ran towards him.

"Hey, I gotta go. She's back."

"Kay! Bye!"

"Bye."

"Laurance! Look look!" Aphmau beamed, setting four different bags on the table. Laurance was both confused and surprised. "H-How much did you get?" He asked slowly.

"I only got her 3 things."

"From different stores?"

"Mhm!" Laurance chuckled, and picked up a bag and opened it. "A One Direction pillow?"

"She's in love with that band! Sadly, they broke up, I think." She shrugged. He grabbed another bag and gasped. "A Steven Universe hat?! Dude, I'm so jealous!" She giggled and grabbed it from him, putting it on and winking playfully at him.

"How do I look?"

"Adorable." He planted a soft kiss on her lips. She giggled and grabbed another bag, handing it to him.

"What is this?"

"A Once poster."

His mouth formed an 'o' shape as he put it back into the bag. He snatched the other one but Aphmau put her hand on his wrist to stop him.

"That one is for you." She smiled. He raised his eyebrows and bit his lip. "I didn't get you anything."

"That's fine. Just having you is enough for me. Now open it." He was a little hesitant to open the bag. "It's not much, but it reminded me of you."

He chuckled as he saw a picture frame of him and Aphmau. "I love it." He hugged her, kissing her lightly, which she gladly returned.

"Yay!"

∆×∆

"Aphmau, you shouldn't have." Katelyn spoke, hugging her as she opened the gifts that Aphmau gave her.

"It's nothing! Really!" Aphmau giggled and returned the hug.

Everything was finally going great. Everyone was happy.

"Hey, guys! We have an announcement!" Laurance yelled to the 4 people crowd, grabbing Aphmau's hand and pulling her close.

The crowd consisted of people that Katelyn was close with. Which was, Aphmau, her dad, Garroth, Laurance, and some dude named Travis that she was close to.

"What is it?!" Katelyn yelled. "We're dating!" Aphmau exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air with a bright smile.

Katelyn grabbed a glass and smashed it on the ground. "Oompah!"

They all laughed and smiled. Everything was going great.

And they hoped it would stay like this forever.

∆×∆

"

C'mon man. Don't be such a pussy."

"Shut up, Travis."

"Just go, Laurance. She'll say yes, I know she will."

"Thanks, Garroth."

Garroth nodded at Laurance and pushed him on the back slightly. He walked nervously to Aphmau. She turned to face him and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is everything alright Laurance? You look constipated." She asked. Laurance then began to get on one knee, holding out a ring.

"A-Aphmau. I know we've only been dating for two years, and that you're in college, but I just can't wait any longer. I love you, Aphmau, so will I have the honor to be able to say that to you for as long as we live."

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she quietly whispered "oh my Irene" repeatedly.

She nodded yes and hugged Laurance, taking the ring and slipping it on her hand. "I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

Fin.