12%

Yo! What up! Okay, let's get straight to the point. I'm sorry for not updating in a while and I'm going to try and start updating more often. Anyway, ONWARDS!!!!!

When they entered the library, the librarian, Ms. Zoey instantly shushed them. Aphmau and Laurance both flinched at the sudden noise and slowly went to a table.

'The library is huge' Laurance thought. It was really big. When you walked in, you could instantly spot loads of book shelves that were filled with books.

They had labels on every side of each book shelves to tell people what genre each book is in that shelf.

History,

Fiction

Science Fiction

Non-Fiction

Manga

and many more.

On the left you could see five birch wood tables with four chairs around each table. On the right was where Ms. Zoey was. It was another birch wood desk to match the tables. On top was a couple pictures around the computer that she had on top of the birch desk. On the front side of her desk it had a couple fairy lights and a box that said 'drop off'. It was full of different kinds of books.

"Laurance, here." Aphmau dropped a big yellow book in front of Laurance. "Shh!" Ms. Zoey shushed them again. They both mumbled a small 'sorry' then went back to what they were doing.

English Language Arts For Dummies

Laurance read the title of the big yellow book in his head. He glared at Aphmau for giving her this book.

"Out of all the other books in this huge library, this is the one you picked." Laurance said through gritted teeth. Sensing the annoyance from Laurance, Aphmau meowed.

Meowed.

Laurance widened his eyes in shock, he did not see that coming from a mile away. He slowly moved his eyes from the young girl, to the book.

"Do you need a ride home?" Laurance asked Aphmau as she walked out of the school, along with Laurance, who was following short behind.

"No, I'm fine. I live close by anyway." She answered back, but Laurance was not satisfied with her answer. "How about I take you to a cafe or something, just to repay you for helping me study." Laurance suggested.

Aphmau hesitated but then sighed in defeat. "Fine. When you put it like that."

Laurance fist pumped the air. "Alright!"

I'm so used to writing Natsu and Lucy that I had to double check just to see if I didn't put that there.

UPDATE YO