20%

"Katelyn! Come down stairs real quick!"

"Okay, mom! Be there in a minute!"

The blue haired female grabbed her pants that was on her night stand and slipped them on.

It was the weekend and she didn't feel like wearing pants since she wasn't going anywhere, I mean who would? (This is actually me, tbh)

She wore an over sized hoodie that had her school name printed on the front, with some black shorts and emoji slippers. Running down stairs she saw her mother standing by the door, talking to someone.

A confused look was plastered on her face. She ran to the door, opening it up wider so she could see. She widened her eyes, running upstairs as soon as she saw who it was.

She opened her door and and slammed it closed. She scattered around her room, trying to find her jeans and a shirt.

She wasn't going to let Laurance see her like this.

She slipped her shorts off, grabbing the jeans from her closet and slipping them on. After doing so, she grabbed her brush, the little bristles getting caught in her tangles.

After looking at least decent, she opened her door only to see Laurance about to twist the knob.

He hand rose to smack him, he emitted a little 'oof' sound and touched his hand to his cheek. It had a red hand printed on it, and he had tears edging his eyes.

Baby...

"WHAT THE HELL, KATELYN!"

"I was getting dressed. And you could've at least knocked." She said in monotone, her arms crossing her chest and she was leaning all her weight one leg.

The brunette rolled his eyes and took her hand, rushing down the stairs and out the door.

"whERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?"

"MCRONALDS!"

There was a McRonald's around the corner, but it was packed. The drive through went all the way to the street and the restaurant was full of people.

"Ugh! Burger Queen it is!"

Burger Queen was vacant, there was jaun (or however you spell it) person in the drive through, (probABLY TRYING TO ORDER THE MAC N' CHEETOS BUT THEY FUKIN TOOK EM OFF THE MENU) and two people inside.

The two teenagers ran inside, Katelyn going in because she forCED. But hey,

Free food.

After ordering, they sat down, Katelyn glaring daggers at him from across the table while chewing a chicken nugget.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I need to talk to you."

"About?"

"It's Aphmau."

Sometimes I hate myself for having this many fanfics ongoing.

I haven't even finished one.

Blah...

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS TO FINSISH THIS FANFIC