18%

"Aphmau...Aphmau...calm down..." Laurance was hugging her tightly, drawing circles on her back with his hands, whispering sweet nothings into her ears, his breath tickling her neck. 

"But..."

"No buts...just..." Laurance laid down on her bed, still hugging her so making her lay down with him. "Sleep." He damanded. She slowly nodded her head and fluttered her eyes to a close. About ten minutes passed and Laurance checked to see if Aphmau was asleep, which to his surprise, she was.

She looked so perfect. Her messy raven black hair covering her face, some even getting into her mouth.

Her mouth parted slightly while her chest moved up and down slowly, indicating that she was breathing. (why wouldn't she be tho)

A light blush was painted across her cheeks, tears staining them. She might've looked weird and messy to some people but Laurance, she looked perfect.

He slowly got up, trying his best to not wake Aphmau, as he did, though, she moved slightly, making Laurance freeze in his spot, looking back at Aphmau looking to see if he had woken her up.

To his luck, she wasn't. Like, you know how every time you move, trying not to wake someone up they move and it scares you but then they're like, 'yeET'.

Exactly.

Anyway, Laurance went into the bathroom. He turned on the cold water and put his hands under the fountain, cringing slightly at the contact.

He splashed it onto his face and rubbbed his eyes. He looked up, seeing his reflection in the mirror, as he looked into his bloodshot eyes.

He grabbed the towel that was hanging on a metal rack and dried his face. When he was done he decided to explore the place, because who doesn't come into a house and thing, 'why not explore?', right?

He opened the door, cringing at the sudden loud noise, and slowly closed it. Hearing a click coming from the door, he walked down the stairs, seeing a huge, beige colored L-shaped couch in the corner of the living room. His eyes scanned the room, looking for any sign of change. 

He spotted none.

The only difference was that there was more dust than before. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked to the kitchen. He noticed that every thing in the kitchen was the same except there were more pictures on the fridge.

He walked over to the silver colored fridge and observed it. He found a picture of little Aphmau in a diaper smiling brightly at the camera.

He saw lots of picture of Katelyn and Aphmau. He chuckled lightly, when  he saw a derp picture of Aphmau on the fridge. He also saw a picture of him and Garroth. He unknowingly smiled and took it of the fridge and looked at the polaroid picture.

He remembered this day, this was the day when him, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Garroth went to the theme park that was in town then. That was when he had no problems, when he was carefree, there were no stress, when he thought life would be all rainbows and sunshine.

Oh, how he was wrong.

Ever since his parents left him, he started panicking. He had to get a job, handle being at schoool, and take care of his little brother. He dated girls, and drank to get rid of his stress.

Garroth used to help him with everything, but ever since they got into that fight, they became distant. That was when he shut everyone off. He didn't want to talk to anyone.

He wanted thing to go back to how they used to be. He wanted his parents, Garroth, Aphmau, and Katelyn back. He wanted it back when they were happy and he was happy. When he enjoyed life.

He didn't notice that he was crying until he saw a tear drop onto the photo. He touched the tears that were streaming down his face, and wiped them away with the back of his palm. He wiped the tear drop that fell onto the picture and put it back where it was.

He was startled when he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Laurance?"

Nyahaha

Try to guess who it is

hmemememe

ANYWAY

My friends tried to annoy me with bird puns today.

I said "Toucan play at that game."

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿