3%

Aphmau's POV:

*Bring Bring*

After the bell rung, I rushed out the classroom, heading to the roof.

When I got up there I heard faint voices. I decided to listen, because, well, why not.

"I saw you with another guy yesterday, Lucinda. I know your cheating on me so just stop denying it!"

...That voice.....

"I'm not cheating on you! I promise! That was just my...Cousin!"

It's....

"So apparently you just make out with your cousin! You know what! I'm done, we're through!"

Laurance....

I heard loud footsteps coming to the door, so I ran downstairs, hoping he didn't see me.

~*~

I finally got near the cafeteria, and I was about to open the doors until Katelyn came out. She looked worried.

She noticed me and said, "There you are! I was so worried about you! You didn't come to lunch! Speaking of which, you missed all of it!"

I sighed. "Dang! I was really hungry too." I mumbled softly, but loud enough for her to hear, giving her a hint.

She sighs and got out a honey bun. "Here."

I gasped, then engulfed her into a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said repeatedly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She said, pushing me to get off of her. I took a bite out of the honey bun and smiled.

She forgot all about the note.

~*~

I'm really bored. Save meh!

Do you have a pet?

Yes! It's a cat named puppy ❤!!