6%

{Katelyn's POV}

~The Next Day~

"OK so the plan is; Invite him to lunch. Tell him all about Aphmau and he'll see how amazing she is and fall in love with her. Bada-Bing Bada-Boom Bada-Bobs your uncle."

I said to myself as I ran to Laurance's house. When I got there I could hear something.......moans? Probably making out with some bimbo from school.

I rolled my eyes and knocked loudly on the door. I heard some voices but decided to ignore them. I then hear the door open and see a girl standing there.

Yup. I was right.

"Um...can I speak to Laurance real quick." She gives me a weird look. She crosses her arms, putting her weight on one side of her body.

"And who might you be." She says sternly. I roll my eyes and say, "Katelyn Firefist. You?"

I then hear some more footsteps. It was Laurance. "Katelyn?" He said, pushing the other girl out of the way. "What are you doing here? Wait, more importantly. How did you find my house?"

I mentally face palm. "Dude. I live right over there." I say, pointing to the other side of the street.

"Oh right. Heh." He said. There was an awkward silence before I broke it. "Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to lunch with me." I say, uninterested.

He just stood there wide eyed for a moment before smirking. Oh God.... "As a da-" I slap him. "No, I'm just hungry and I don't feel like paying." He looked at me confused. "What about Aphmau?" So he hasn't forgotten about her. I knew it! "Busy." "Doing what?" I sigh, Does he really want to know everything.....
"Girl stuff." He looked at me wide eyed. "Oh..." Was all he said.

"Well, do you wanna go or not." He just looked at me. "Fine. Fine. Let me get dressed." He says going in a closing the door. I smirked.

Perfect.