15%

I fuckin love Hamilton like so much I need to get everyone into the fandom so they can suffer with me.

The next day was a little more awkward than the others. Since last night, and what happened between the two teens, everything seems so uncomfortable.

Katelyn took notice but decided to leave it alone, not wanting to cause any drama. Although she still wondered. What happened between those two?

At lunch, Laurance decided to eat outside. Even though it was freezing, being it was December, he wanted to get some fresh air.

I mean, a little fresh air never hurt anyone.

(But its not like there isn't any air insid--*gets smacked*)

"What are you doing out here?" A familiar deep, husky voice called out. "Isn't it cold?" He chuckled.

Laurance turned around to be face to face with one of his old buddies. He had pale blonde golden hair, that fluttered in the wind as it blew, and sparkling baby blue eyes. He was wearing any other boys uniform, white polo shirt with dark trousers.

"G-Garoth?"

"Hey, old buddy!" He smiled, showing his pearly white teeth. He walked over and sat down beside me. "How've you been?" He said, still smiling.

I've always wondered how he could always smile. Especially with everything that went on in his family. How can he smile in a life like his?

Shrugging the thoughts away, he faked a smile and replied with a soft 'Good.'

"We haven't seen each other in a year and all you say is 'good'? Come on, at least try to seem excited." He pursed his lips and leaned his chin on the palm of his hand, while his elbow was on the cold, metal table.

Laurance lightly chuckled and avoided Garroth's gaze.

"You do know the reason why we haven't seen each other for that long," he bagan, now looking into Garroth's baby blue eyes. "right?"

Garroth's smile fell as he looked down.  He bit his lip hard enough that blood came out.

"I'm sorry..."

So what if I don't know what apocalypse means?? Its not the end of the world!

┐(Wヮ ̄)┌

#regrettingeverything