27%

"Thanks, Shey..." Laurance said, getting out of bed and grabbing the clothes that were lying on the ground. "I needed it."

"Stress relief. I get it." She smiled. "Hey, hand me my bra over there." Laurance grabbed the pink lacy bra that was sitting on the chair and slung it over his shoulder, making it land in her face.

"Fuck you, too then." He chuckled, grabbing his pants from the floor and slipping them on. "Anyway," She started, putting on her shirt. "If you truly 'love' her, then go get her. She's not gonna die."

"Still, it's just...stressful. You can't help but worry." A sigh escaped Shey's lips as she grabbed the shoes that were across the room. "About that Aphmau chick. I like her. You should try it out with her."

"But I don't like her like that."

"Beg to differ." She opened the door to the room. "Figure it out. I'll call you tomorrow." She closed the door.

Laurance fell onto his bed, sighing deeply as he closed his eyes.

Katelyn is a really good friend and I'm pretty sure I love her. But there is no way she'll ever love me back. She loves Garroth.

But Aphmau... She's... Different. Her heart is made of glass, so she breaks easily. She's funny, pretty, and cares a lot for her friends.

But I don't like her that way.

"I'm pretty sure..." Laurance grunted, and decided to sleep on it. All this thinking was making him tired. He fluttered his eyes to a close and drifted off to sleep.

×

"Laurance! Are you okay! You ran out yesterday and I was worried!" Laurqnce smiled to himself when he heard Aphmau's voice scream into his ear.

"I'm fine. Just...stressed." There was a small silence until he heard a loud yell from the background.

"Mom! Don't burn the tortilla's! Wait no! Ah, I have to go Laurance! Bye!" Laurance chuckled and pressed the 'end call' button on his phone. He looked at the date on his phone.

February 18th, 2017

'Time sure has passed...'

He remembered when they were talking about going to the Valentines Day Dance. How excited they were. Until something happened.

Katelyn was getting out of the hospital today. He didn't want to see her, he decided to distance himself off for a day or two.

Everything was falling down and all he could do is watch.

"God, Laurance. Can't you do anything right?!"

"S-Sorry, mom!"

"Ugh!"

A tear slid down his cheek.

"You're a good for nothing nobody! God! Stop messing up all the time!"

"No one cares about you, Jesus, Laurance! Stop acting like they do!"

"Father, please don't."

"God dammit, Laurance! If I never had you, then we wouldn't be in debt! You know what, I'm done with you! Bye!"

"Mom, Dad....please don't go..."

"Ugh!" He punched the wall as hard as he could, making it leave a dent.

A small sigh escaped his lips as he closed his eyes and looked up at the white cealing.

He decided to leave, too.

He needed to leave like everyone else did.

He was a good for nothing nobody.

Always causing problems.

He needed to leave this world.

Just so you know

I did no research on the last chapter

Ya know the disease thing

Idk

I do know a couple things about it

So sorry

Author Chan is lazy ;v;