7%

Laurance's POV:

EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!

My long time crush just asked me out on a date!! I SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! "Get out." I say to Adrianna. The person I was just making out with on the couch. She looks up at me with wide, teary eyes. "W-What do you mean, get out?!" I sigh in frustration, getting annoyed with this girl. "I mean, I have a date!"

"Stop saying it's a date! It's not a date!" Katelyn's beautiful muffled voice said from outside the door. A small smile tugs at the corner of my lips, forming a smile. I could sense the dark oura forming around Adrianna. "With that bimbo?!?!?!" 

uh-oh....

BAM!

"What did you just say!!??" Katelyn barged into the room, breaking the door down, ready to throw down. "I wouldn't be talkin'! You apperently ma--mmf!" I put mynhand over her mouth to shut her up before Adrianna gets even more angry at her.

Adrianna gives a death glare to me before storming out of the house saying, "Fine! I didn't even like you anyways!"

Slam!

Adrianna slammed the door shut. I sigh, moving my hand away from Katelyn's mouth, not knowing what would hit me.

I think I just found out.

Katelyn's fist met my face. I think they become buddies. "WHAT THE HELL MAN???!!!!!" I say, rubbing where she punched me. Specifically, my jaw. "Well that's what you get for touching me!!" She yelled, giving me a deathly glare. I sigh. "Just sit on the couch until i'm ready. I'll be done in a minute." I point to the couch and saw her walk to the couch.

I started to walk up the stairs until her voice stopped me. "Just remember, I'm getting extra for lunch!" I chuckled, and continued to walk up the stairs, leading me into my room.

~~~~~

I head to the living room to see Katelyn texting somebody. I slowly sneak up behind her and get really close to her ear and say, "Hey there, beautiful." I was rewarded with a slap from Katelyn. "OW!! COME ON THIS IS THE SECOND TIME TODAY!!!!!" "Well that's what you get when you 1; scare me to death. and 2; when you flirt with me." I just stand there looking at her before sighing. "Can we just go already...?" She snorts. "Let's go!"