25%

How did frolicking in the streets, screaming and laughing till we cry, somehow turned into tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes?

There lies Katelyn, unconscious. A worrying dad and Aphmau at her side, clutching her hands, and silently sobbing to themselves.

She just passed out.

This was all so confusing. Has she not been eating? Impossible. She ate yesterday. Was if from lack of sleep?

Was she an insomniac?

Questions flooded Aphmau's mind as she furrowed her brows and shut her eyes tightly, trying to fight the urge to cry even harder.

Katelyn was her world.

Katelyn has always been there for Aphmau. She was a loyal friend to her and protected her from bullies, and when the mean words played with her mind, she would always say this;

"Don't listen to them. They are just jealous. You are beautiful just the way you are. All of your imperfections make you even more beautiful. You are beautifully imperfect. And that's the way I like it."

The lump in her throat grew unbearable as she screamed and toppled over. Holding her mouth to try and muffle the cries.

Laurance and Garroth stood there in pity. Garroth walked over to Aphmau and started drawing circles on her back as an attempt to comfort her.

A tear slid down Laurance's cheek as he watched the scene unroll.

Everything was so perfect.

It was finally getting good. Laurance quit smoking, stopped hanging out with bad girls, and he started going to school more. The four of them reunited and they had a good time.

Everything was crashing down and all Laurance could do was watch.

While comforting Aphmau, Garroth glanced at Katelyn, remembering exactly what happened.

"This is so good!" Katelyn exclaimed, stuffing two more doughnuts into her mouth.

Garroth breathed out a laugh. "Be careful, Katelyn. You might choke." She glared at him and continued to eat the chocolate covered doughnuts.

Garroth noticed that Katelyn's breath had become heavy and uneven. A feeling of worry rumbled inside of him. "Katelyn? Is everything alright?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and widening his eyes a little, giving her his full attention.

She gave him a small smile to reassure him. "Yeah...I'm fine!" Her voice suddenly became weak, and she was shaking.

"N-No, you're not. Katelyn..." He stood up, she watched him closely as he did so. "I'm calling you're da-KATELYN!!"
She fell on the floor, her eyes closed, and her breathing heavy.

A crowd hovered over the two as Garroth called the hospital, then her dad.

He unknowingly started crying while looking at Katelyn. She looked so vulnerable. So weak and fragile. Like one touch could break her.

"What happened before she passed out?" Her dad turned to Garroth, still holding her hand.

"S-She started breathing heavily and-and she started shaking and then she just...passed out. I-I don't know..."

"She probably didn't take her...shit!" He clutched her hand tighter as he turned his head ttk face the cealing.

"What's wrong?"

He looked sadly at the sobbing Aphmau.

"She has-"

Heheheheheheh

Don't fret my children

Hehehehe