13%

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! A LITTLE BIT OF LIFE JUST HIT ME IN THE FACE AND JUST..........ANYWAY I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!! ALSO LISTEN TO THE SONG IT HAS A GREAT MESSAGE!!!!!!

.

.

.

Aphmau and Laurance got in his car and drove off. They headed to Kawaii~Chan's Maid Café. Kawaii~Chan was an old friend of theirs. They haven't seen each other in a while, so Laurance decided to pay her a visit.

When they pulled into the big parking lot of the Maid Café, they wer blinded by so much pink. Everything was that bright freaking happiness color, the walls, the windows, the flowers, even the tree's.

Laurance got out of the car and opened the car door for her too. As soon as she got out, she got tackled by pick haired cat girl.

"Aphmau~Senpai!! Kawaii~Chan missed you so so much!!" The pink haired neko girl exclaimed. Aphmau softly giggled, and smiled. "I missed you too, Kawaii~Chan!"

"Oh yeah, don't mind me, I'm just gonna-WAH!" Laurance got tackled to the ground by Kawaii~Chan. "Laurance~Kun! Why didn't you tell me you were there!" Kawaii~Chan poted, tears glazing her eyes. "I-I was here the whole time!" Laurance yelled, eyes wide, wondering why she didn't notice him. (NOTICE ME SENPAI) "You don't have to yell..." Kawaii~Chan mumbled, getting off of him, stepping on his stomach in the process, cause him to yell out in pain.

"Anyway!" Aphmau's cheery voice chimed in. "Why don't we all go inside, I'm really hungry!" Aphmau motioned for the two of them to follow her into the Café. "Great idea, Aphmau~Senpai!! Come on! Let's go in!!!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed in excitement.

.

.

.

So.. do you wanna hear a construction joke?

SORRY IM STILL WORKING ON IT

HA