24%

From laughing to screaming, the two teens spent their date having the time of their lives.

But what they didn't know is that their fun would soon come to an end.

×

"Aphmau! Get me some cotton candy while you're there!" Laurance said, legs sprawled out on a bench, facing the sky with his eyes closed.

"Okay! Be right back!"

He smiled unknowingly, now opening his eyes. The sun was setting and the sky was painted with vibrant colors. Oranges, purples, pinks. His smile grew wider when he heard Aphmau calling his name.

"Laurance! Wake up, ya' dingus!" She giggled, sitting next to him, handing a cloud like thing to him. "I wasn't asleep." He mumbled, grasping the stick that was below it.

"Mmhmm." She mumbled sarcastically. "I wa–"

He was interrupted by a small vibration coming from his phone. Groping it from his back pocket, he looked at the caller ID.

Unknown

Shrugging, he clicked the 'hang up' button and put the metal object back into his back pocket.

"Who was it?" She asked, taking a piece off of her pink cotton candy and stuffing it into her mouth. "I don't know. It was an unknown number."

Laurance got up and grabbed her hand, and pulling her off the bench. "Let's go ride something else!" He beamed.

A light blush dusted across her face as she looked down as an attempt to hide it. "O-Okay."

×

"God, I feel sick after that."

"Saame~!" Aphmau rolled her tongue, clutching her stomach in pain as she grabbed onto a rail to hold her balance.

They just went onto a Free Fall. You know those things where it gets you like 100 ft into the air and then unexpectedly drops you.

Yeah, that.

"Attention! The park will be closing in 10 minutes. I repeat, the park will be closing in ten minutes."

Aphmau pouted and glanced at Laurance. He looked back at her, and quickly looked away, blushing hard.

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!

"Ah! Excuse me for a bit." Aphmau walked away from Laurance, not far, just a few steps to get some privacy.

"Hello?"

...

"Yes, this is Aphmau, is everything okay?"

...

"SHE WHAT?!"

...

"Okay we'll be right there!"

Aphmau walked towards Laurance, tears flowing down her face. Grasping his hand tight, she pulled him to the entrance of the park.

"Aphmau! What's wrong?" He screamed, letting go of her grasp. She turned around with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Katelyn is in the hospital..."

Huehueehuehygrhyerjssmskdmdks

hUE-my friends crush