23%

The sound of carnival music and distant screaming coming from roller coasters and rides filled Aphmau's ears. Biting into a piece of cotton candy, the taste tickling her taste buds as she smiled to herself.

The weather outside was damp and humid, but that didn't stop Laurance and Aphmau to have fun at the theme park.

What Laurance said last night still bothered Aphmau, but she decided to push her thoughts away and just have fun today. They need a break from stress with exams and drama.

"Oh! Look! Let's go ride that! Please! Please! Please!" Aphmau pleaded, a hopeful gleam in her eyes. She was pointing to a really steep roller coaster. It was painted a coat of light blue and red. A big sign read in big blue and red letters said,

T H U N D E R
C O A S T E R

Still hesitant to give in, he asks, "Are you sure, Aphmau? It looks..." There was a pause with Laurance glancing at the roller coaster with an uneasy look on his face. "...scary."

"Fo' shiz."

"What?"

"Nothing! Come on, let's go!" She takes his big hand into her small ones, and start rushing towards the ride.

"I don't really..."

"Come on! Don't be a pussy!"

"What?"

×

Think about girls
Think about Katelyn
Think about friends
Think about family
Think about sunshine and rainbows and—

"—HOLY MOTHER FUCKING CHRIST IM GONNA DIE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

×

"Your face! Ahahaha!" Aphmau bent over laughing, holding her aching stomach. "It...It looks...pfft!" She yelled, trying to imitate what was on the screen.

Of you didn't know already, there is always a camera on every roller coaster, and it takes your picture while your off guard. Laurance—scared for his life—had a picture of him making a face. His fluffy, brown hair stuck up, making him look like a troll. His mouth all the way open, and his eyes squinted with his hands holding onto the bars for his dear life.

"Shut up, Aphmau."

"I'll take this on a shirt, mug, a picture, sign, everything you have!"

"Aphmau!"

"What? I'm gonna wear it to school!"

"What?!"

Lil fun chapter~~

Sorry its so short