29%

"W-What? Y-You...You do?" Aphmau pulled away to face him, her cheeks were burning red and her eyes were edged with tears of happiness. Laurance smiled at her. From long nights with thinking, he figured out who he loved. He never felt like this with anyone before, not even Katelyn.

He nodded at her and then was tackled to the ground. Aphmau was crying on his shoulder, her loud sobs causing Laurance's heart to break. "H-Hey! Why are you crying?" She chuckled and nuzzled her face into his neck.

"These are tears of joy, you idiot."

He smiled at her and hugged her tighter. They stayed like this for the rest of the night. They eventually fell asleep with Aphmau's head on his should and Laurance's arms around her waist.

They didn't want this moment to end. They wanted to stay like this forever.

But all good things have to end.

∆×∆

Laurance awoke from his loud ringtone buzzing in his ear. He reached for it and looked at the caller I.D..

Garbro

He sighed and pressed the green button to answer it. "Hello?" He croaked out. His voice was hoarse from just waking up. He heard shuffling on the other end of the line. "Laurance. Do you know where Aphmau is? She's not at her house, and I tried calling and texting her, but she didn't answer."

He looked over and grabbed Aphmau's phone from her back pocket. He turned it on and noticed that it was on mute and that Garroth was not kidding when he said a million times.

20 missed calls from Garbear

50 unread texts from Garbear

He chuckled and turned her phone off, putting it back in her pocket.

"Her phone was on mute." And he was glad it was. "Oh. Makes sense now—"

"Fifty unread texts messages. 20 missed calls."

Garroth chuckled nervously. "I did say a million times, didn't I?" Laurance laughed and got up from the floor, moving Aphmau's hand from off his stomach.

"Where is Aphmau, anyway?"

"With me." Laurance bluntly said, entering his room looking for an outfit to wear. He grabbed some blue jeans and a green and black striped shirt.

"Oh." Was all Garroth said. Laurance furrowed his eyebrows, and took off his shirt. "Oh what?" He slipped off his pants, too. "Nothing."

"Hey, Laurance! I'm going to start making breakfa—" She widened her eyes when she saw Laurance. He was about to slip off his underwear until he heard Aphmau open the door, then he quickly slid them up again.

He smirked and did a pose for the red Aphmau. "Like what you see?" He pointed finger guns at her and winked. "Wink wonk?" She giggled and turned around, whispering a "oh my Irene." Under her breath.

"What was that?" Garroth asked. Laurance snorted and proceeded to get dressed. "Nothing."

"Dude, tell me."

"Nah."

"Did you have sex with her?"

Laurance choked on air, and blushed a crimson red. "N-No!"

"Do you wanna?"

"Maybe."

Garroth bursted out laughing, making Laurance chuckle. "Nah, but we did confess." He said casually, still a blushing mess.

"Oh! So are you guys a thing, now?" You could hear the smirk and his voice and Laurance wanted nothing but to slap it off of him.

"I-I don't know, yet. That's for her to decide. I'm fine with whatever answer. Just as long as I'm by her side."

"Cheesy."

"Shut up."

∆×∆

"Laurance! The food is ready!" Aphmau called out, knocking on the door of his room. "K!" Laurance replied.

Aphmau opened the door, covering her eyes with her hands. "Are you dressed?" Laurance chuckled and wrapped his arms around her small waist, making her gasp.

"Do you not want me to be?"

Aphmau turned red and but her lip. "J-Just tell me if you're dressed or not."

"I am."

Aphmau uncovered her eyes a little, once reassuring herself Laurance was dressed, she completely uncovered her eyes.

She put her arms around his neck, swaying from side to side.

"What are we?"

"Hm?" Aphmau hummed.

"Are we a couple?" Laurance asked, pulling Aphmau closer. She shrugged. "We could be." She nuzzled his nose with hers. "Do you want us to be?"

"It's up to you." He said, kissing her cheek, causing her to blush. "I want you to decide."

She smiled to herself. "I'm fine with that." She bit her lip.

From that point on, everything moved in slo-mo.

They slowly leaned closer, their lips touching, a small spark emitted.

Aphmau blushed at the contact, as did Laurance. They pulled away and touched foreheads, not wanting to leave each others touch.

"I guess I can call you my girlfriend now."

"And I can call you my boyfriend."

∆×∆

oHO?

MAYBE LIKE TWO MORE CHAPTERS

THEN EPILOGUE

IDK IF IM DOING AN EPILOGUE

IM REALLY LAZY SO

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌