22%

Laurance rushes down the street, his breathing heavy, and his body sweaty. (Heh that rhymed) The people giving him weird looks as he rushed pass them. He was heading to Aphmau's house, he needed to tell her something.

Well, he didn't need to. It's just that Katelyn wants him to.

Although if he doesn't do it, Katelyn will rip him to pieces.

But if he does do it, there will be a higher chance of drama.

Second choice sounds good.

"Laurance?" A melodic, sweet sounding voice spoke, making Laurance come to a stop and spin around on his heel to face the said person.

"Where did you go? I didn't see you this morning. I made breakfast and everything." A nostalgic feeling washed over Laurance as he remembered what his mother would tell him.

"Where did you go?! I didn't see you all morning!" Laurance's mother's face evident with worry. "I was out with some friends last night and I slept over. Sorry, mom." He looked at the ground, twiddling his thumbs to distract him from his mother's glares.

A sigh escaped his mothers mouth as she smirked. "What a shame, I made a good breakfast, too. Bacon, eggs, and pancakes. All gone now!" She giggled and turned around on her heel, walking towards the kitchen sink.

"You should've called me!"

"Sorry, Aphmau. I just uh, needed to talk to someone about something. Sorry for the trouble." He scratched the back of his nape and chuckled nervously. "It's fine! I have some leftovers if you would like some?"

"No, I already ate. Thanks, though." Laurance smiled at the smaller girl. "Hey, do you mind if I talk to you about some stuff?"

"Yeah, sure! Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just need to tell you something."

×

"So, you know last night when you said you loved me?" Laurance smiled nervously at her, his ears were turning slightly red as he scratched the back of his head.

Aphmau's face turned a bright shade of red. She looked down at her feet, trying to hide her very noticeable blush from Laurance. "Y-Yes." She stammered out.

They were both sitting in the living room, on her long L shaped couch. It was starting to sprinkle a bit outside, the light rain drops hitting the window, it emitting a light sound. Listening to the light rain calmed the two teens a bit. The air was very tense so it helped.

"Well, just listen to me, please. I don't really like you like that—yet! Um—If we could hang out a bit more or something, I might—uh—fall in love, I guess...?" Laurance skipped over his words, trying to remember what Katelyn told him to say. He heard a muffled giggle coming from Aphmau. She was covering her mouth with her hand, and her cheeks were rosy red.

"You're weird, Laurance!"

"Not as weird as you!"

Aphmau hit him gently on his arm in a playful manner. She then gasped in excitement as she jumped up and remembered something.

"Hey! There is a fair that came to town! We could go there tomorrow if it's not raining!" Laurance smiled warmly at her.

"It's a date!"

I found out that if I take my time writing chapters then they come out better

Anyway I hope you enjoyed

Byeeee