8%

Laurance's POV:

Me and Katelyn went to Steak N' Shake and the whole time we were, she just talked about Aphmau. Aphmau did this, Aphmau did that. It's starting to get on my nerves.

"Oh yeah! And this one time Aphmau-"

"Enough about Aphmau, how about you. let's talk about you." I said, emphasizing the 'you' in my sentence. Katelyn gave me a weird look. "Why?" I swear, she's just doing this to get on my nerves, isn't she?! "Because, you've been going on and on about Aphmau ever since we left my house!" I exclaim.

"And...?" I sigh. "And, I'm getting tired of it. You are not Aphmau. You are Katelyn. So why talk about Aphmau, when we can talk about Katelyn." Her face shows an unamused look before it lightens up, showing one of her smiles. "Oh! Did you know that one of Aphmau's aunts name is Katelyn!" She said, excitedly.

I stare at her in disbelief before getting up out of my seat. "I'm done." I start heading the door way. "Wait, where are you going?! I wasn't done talking!" Katelyn yelled, running after me.

"I'm going home. I'm done with this Aphmau talk."

Just then, she did something that I'd never expect.

She got down on her knees tugging at the end of my shirt. "Please don't leave me! I..." She sniffled. "I can't live without you!!" She yelled out, loud enough just so everyone could have their attention on us. Most of the adults were shaming me.

Dying of embarrassment, I gave in, sighing in defeat. "Fine, Fine. I won't leave you." I say, loud enough so everyone in the restaurant could hear. She jumped back up and sprinted towards the table, while I, was forcing my feet to move.

I already regret this....

~~~~

Gomenasai for the long update. I really was just stumped on what to write for this chapter. And yes I know it's short but.... It's still an update so.... Yeah.