9%

Katelyn's POV:

I can tell my plan isn't working so well, he's not interested in Aphmau in the slightest by me babbling off about her. It's time for plan T. I thought to myself.

After causing that whole scene earlier, me and Laurance sit back down at our table. He looked down at the ground with a look on his face that practically spelt bored. I slammed my hands on the table causing him to look up at me in surprise. I was standing up in my seat a little bit, only from excitement though.

"Ok, enough chit-chat, apparently you aren't catching on to what I'm trying to do. All I want is for you to take my best friend Aphmau, onto a couple dates, capeesh!" I whisper yelled. His eyes widen just to process what I just said, but he soon smirked. "What's with the sstupid look on your face jackass?!?!?!" He chuckles dryly, resting his chin against the palm of his hand. "Exactly what do I get out of it?" I sent him a confused look. "What do you mean? I'm actually allowing you to date my best friend. If it was any one else, I would've ripped their guts out. I'm only giving you an exception because I promised Aphmau I would help you guys get together." I yell at him, getting really impatient.

Laurance sighs and slumps back into his seat. "Fine..." He started, making me sit back down into my seat, thinking he agreed. " But what if I don't-" I slapped him. "Shut up and agree already!! It's not rocket science!!" He rubbed his cheek and pouted. "Fine...I'll do it..."

I put a satisfied look on my face and took a bite out of my burger. "Good." I said with my mouth full.