Episode35

The haldi ceremony began. Everybody was busy looking after the arrangements .
The ladki waale enjoyed their ceremony inside the hall while the ladke waale were supposed to do it in the garden.
The function began and everybody enjoyed it. The ladki waale had a small dance function that was prepared by the old ladies. They matched their steps to the song 'London Thumakda'

The groom's side, people were already having fun dancing and singing.
Finally the function got over and everybody went to their respective rooms to get ready for the marriage ceremony that was going to take place that evening.

Shravan came to his room and to his surprise suman was not in the room. He got worried and started looking for her around the room. Suddenly he heard the sound of door being shut. He came towards the door and saw suman walking in.
He went towards her and held her arms softly and said
"Kaha chali gyi thi tum? mein tumhe kabse doondh raha hu? Aur yeh kya.. "he said as he touched her cheeks .She looked at him in confusion, he showed her his hands which had haldi. He released her hand and took a step back and looked at her faking anger. She wiped her face with a tissue and looked at him making a puppy face. 
"Shravan vo.. "

"Haan janta hu mein ab kya bologi tum... Sorry shravan haldi ki rasam mein sabki help krni thi bohut kaam tha mein rest kaise kar skti hu"

"Tumhe kaise pata "

Shravan walked towards her ,realizing his proximity she started moving back and then she stopped as she realized that she was in the corner now.
He smiled slyly at her.taking advantage of her nervousness He touched her face and moved his index finger from her forehead to her chin, she kept looking at his hand from the corner of her eye.
By now she was breathing heavily. Shravan moved closer to her face looking at her lips, Her body went numb, Her body turned cold as if the blood circulation and all the body functions had freezed .
She shut her eyes, she couldnt make a eyecontact with him knowing his intentions.
Shravan had that smile on his face as he saw her nervous face.
He took a final glance at her face which was the most beautiful face he had ever seen.
He moved towards her ear and whispered
"Kyunki meim dost huna tumhara... *suman flashed open her eyes*bachpan ka "
He said and moved back and stood at a definite distance from her.

"Huh? "She said.

"Tumne pucha na ki mein kaise janta hu tumhara bahana... dost huna tumhara.. bachpan ka "he said pressurizing the word 'Bachpan'
Suman gave him a disgusted look.
She had thought that after last night he was definitely going to kiss her (We all know suman had always dreamt of kissing this guy. 😉)
But knowing the fact that he was just teasing her and probably to know how his proximity was affecting her, she felt like hitting herself for making it obvious to him that she had butterflies in her stomach everytime he came close to her.
He smirked looking at her as he could figure out what she was thinking at that moment.
She saw him and made a straight face and walked towards the closet.
He too walked towards the closet and stood at the entrance sort of thing taking the support of the wall and said
"Suman vo aaj raat ko..."
The mention of 'Raat' made her turn swiftly and look at him. He smirked at her and contd.
"Suman vo aaj raat ko"
*suman looked at him in confusion*
"Aaj raat ko kya... kahi yeh kal raat wali harkat phirse "

"Sumo... mein keh rha tha ki aaj raat ko Shaadi hain toh rest lelena "he said and smirked and without waiting for her ans he went to the bathroom to freshen up.
Suman kicked the floor and said
"Itniii si baat ko suspense kyu banakar bata raha tha..Mjhe tang kar raha hain bas ..baar baar kal raat ka yaad dila kar *She blushes as she thinks about the last night*.. bada maza aa raha haina ise mjhe tang karne mein.. mein bhi dekhti hu kabtak apni dil ki baat chipa payega... bas ek aur din Mr. Shravan Malhotra aur tum mjhe apne dil ki baat bata doge "She said as she smiled at the thought .
In the evening,
Everybody was hustling from one thing to another as they looked upon the final arrangement.
Shraman and preekar were busy doing the arrangements when Purab and Tanya's mom came to the garden and asked everybody to go and get ready for the ceremony as guest had started arriving.
Suman and preeti decided that they would get ready in the same room and shravan and pushkar will have to share the othee room. Without much drama pushkar and shravan agreed to it.
Shravan went to pushkar's room and preeti carried her stuff to suman's room .
They all were getting ready.

"Shit mein apna kurta toh laaya hi nhi "Shravan said as he looked around.

"Koi na bhaiya bagal mein hi toh hain room aap jao le aao "

"Hmm.. mein abhi aaya "Shravan said and walked towards his room.
He knocked twice at the door and waited, suman opened the door.
Shravan was checking his phone, when the door opened he looked up .
There she stood looking amazing in a Peach lehanga which had a intricate detailing of gold. With centre partitioned hair which almost covered her waist .
Ofcourse he had never bothered to check out any girl but however suman managed to hypnotize  him by her looks .
Suman stood there noticing his gaze on her ,she finally waved her hand. He gained his conciousness back .

"Ghoor rahe ho? "she said smirking.
Shravan who couldnt digest the fact that she was actually teasing him this time

"*coughs *huh??.. Ohh please tumhe kyu ghoorunga vo.. mein apna kurta bhul gya tha "

"Body show off karne ka mauka mat chorna koi"She said and went inside the room.
She looked for his kurta and brought it to him .

"Body dikhane layak hain toh dikhaunga na... aur vese bhi ladkiya marti hain is body par "Shravan said as he smirked.

"Anndhi hogi ladki "

"Tum andhi ho?  phir bhi meri body ko ghoor ghoor kar dekh rahi ho "
He said as he noticed her taking glances of his bare chest.

"Ahh.. esa.. esa kuch nhi hain "

"Hmm.. chalo bye.. SEE YOU.. Mrs. Malhotra"he said and walked away with a cheeky smile.

She stood like a mannequin at the door as the words 'Mrs. Malhotra 'kept on echoing.
She couldnt believe he actually did that, he called her Mrs. Malhotra after such a long time and the tone was different ,since this time he was not taunting her like he did previously.

"Di kaun tha "Preeti said as she came out of the closet"

"Huh.. ah.. shravan tha kurta lene aaya tha apna"

"Ohh"

Suman smiled widely and shut the door.

°°Malhotra mansion°°
Kamini was in the kitchen when Vandy came running towards her.

"Mummmyyyjiiii"

"Kya hua vandy.. kyu chila rahi hain "

"Mummy ji vo "

"Kya"

"Vo"Vandy said as she pointed towards the door

"Kya vo vo kar rhi hain vandy.. tang mat kar mjhe bohut kaam hain"
kamini said and started cutting vegetables.
"Mummyji bade papa badi maa ko laaye hain "
The knife fell from kamini's hand and she was in shock.
She came out of the kitchen  ,vandy followed her.
Kamini saw Ramnath entering with Nirmala.
Lalaji and Varun went ahead and welcomed nirmala.

"Bhaisahab yeh sab? "kamini said looking at ramnath.
To be contd.
Precap :Preekar and Shraman leave for delhi.

********
I know i am late in updating this chapter. People i hope u understand.
I m preparing for my entrance and i cannot update long chapters daily so i have two options for u.
A. Daily updates but short ones (600 words)
B. Long updates but once or twice (maybe) a week.
Comment ur choice A or B . I will go with the majority .