Episode 6

Shravan came downstairs and found suman pushkar and preeti having breakfast .Suman saw shravan and shravan walked off. Pushkar noticed it and asked suman "tera aur bhaiya ka phirse jhagda hua kya? "

"Roz ka hain yeh toh" she replied and left the dining room.
"Isne bhi breakfast nhi kiya .Chal kya raha hain dono ke beech??" said pushkar who gave a confused look to preeti.
Suman was at pct when she got a call from nirmala.
"Namaste aunty"suman replied

"Maa bolo Suman."

"sorry aun.. maa. Kya hua maa sab theek haina"

"Suman mjhse tumse milna hain pls"

"Aap delhi mein hain? "

"haan"

"Kab milna hain aap decide kijiye mein aajaungi"

"Address text kardeti hu 1 ghante mein pls milo mjhse vaha"

"Okay maa"

Suman left pct as soon as she got the msg. She was heading towards the cafe where shravan had asked her to meet. "yeh jagah? kya hua hain maa ko kya kaam hoga😓?"she said to herself as she got down.
She saw nirmala sitting in a corner. "Maa"she called her.
Nirmala hugged her and made her sit ."Beta meine tumhe yaha 2 jijo ke liye bulaya hain"she said to suman.
"phli yeh ki congratulations mjhe tunhari aur shravan ki shaadi ka pata chala, i hope tum dono zindagi bhar khush raho. Aur dusri baat yeh ki sorry beta aditya ne jo sab kiya hain uske liye i m really sorry. "

"nhi maa aap sorry mat boliye pls."suman said.
They continued talking .
Shravan who came for a meeting with a client in the same cafe saw suman talking to somebody he went a bit closer to find nirmala sitting opppsite to suman. He was shocked to see them. He went to them and said "Toh tum inse abhi bhi milti ho?"
Suman was shocked to see him she got up from the chair and held his hand and said "Shravan pls, galat mat samjho maa ko mjhse milna tha humari shaadi ke liye congratulate karna tha bas "
He moved his hand away and said "Tumpar vishwas kyu karu mein? "
"beta suman ko meine bulaya tha"nirmala said.

"aap to kuch bolna bhi mat aur beta nhi hu mein aapka" he said raising his tone.
"Shravan pls dnt create a scene"
suman said as ppl around them were staring them. Shravan in anger went out of the cafe. Suman asked nirmala to come with her to pct then they will talk there.Nirmala asked suman what was the rift between shravan and her. After nirmala pressurized her, suman finally told her everything about her childhood love for shravan to what ramnath did. Nirmala was shocked. She cried a lot after realizing that ramnath made her son a devil and she had contributed to this.
Back in shravan's office he was walking here and there in anger. He came out and told the peon that he is going home and tell papa about it. He marched out in anger. The client he left alone at the cafe barged into ramnath's cabin and told him everything that happened and he referred nirmala as shravan's mother. Ramnath was shocked. After a while he said "I m so sorry mein pushkar se khta hu aapka case handle kare." The client left.
Ramnath was shocked and he said to himself "Shravan ko kahi suman aur nirmala sab bata na de uska mjhse vishwas uth jayega, Shravan ko sach mein hi bataunga bhale hi vo mjhe maaf na kare mere liye mere bete ki zindagi badi hain.. aur uski khushi suman mein hi hain ."
He said this and went back to malhotra mansion.
On the other hand shravan was drunk and was in his room waiting for suman to come back .
Suman entered the room and was shocked to see shravan consuming alcohol. "Shravan tum pi rahr ho? Itna kyu pitr ho apni life spoil kyu kar rahe ho"
Shravan got up came towards suman and pinned her to the wall and came close to her face and said "mei apni life kya spoil karu tum 2 aurato ne meri life ese hi spoil kardi, kyu sumo kyu milne gayi tum unse, kyu mjhe hurt krti ho tum, harr baar dard kyu deti ho??"
Suman interrupted him and caressed his hair and face and said "tum kyu mjhe galat samjhna chahte ho? mein tumhare liye kabhi bura nhi karungi plss mjh par vishwas karo aur apni maa ka pov samjho plss shravan"
Shravan looked at her came close to her to kiss her, suman looked at him and closed her eyes allowing him to kiss. Shravan suddenly opened his eyes and moved away and said "Tum dhokebaaz ho mein tumpar vishwas nhi karunga "
"Shravan mein tumhe nhi tumhare papa tumhe dhokha de rahe hain"
"Sumooo !" he got angry and broke the bottle on the floor in anger. And was about to walk towards the broken glass pieces when she came to him and stopped him .
"lag jayegi shravan tumhe"
Ramnath came to the room and knocked the door, he heard them fighting so he opened the door and was shocked to see shravan drunk.
Shravan in anger pushed suman away but she fell over the glass pieces and her hand and leg got hurt. Ramnath came running towards sumo and said
" Shravannn!! yeh kya kar rhe ho tum pagal ho gaye ho. Suman utho. "He said as he made suman sit on bed.
Shravan who was shocked to see suman hurt because of him went out of the room as tears rolled down his cheeks.
Ramnath apologized to suman and said"Maaf kardo beta mjhe meine tum dono ki aur apne parivaar ki life spoil kardi i m sorry suman pls shravan ka khayal rakho mein use sach bata dunga "
Suman was not in pain because of her wounds she was in pain because of shravan's behaviour, she then wiping of her tears with her bleeding hand looked towards ramnath and said
"yeh aap hi ne kiya hain shravan ke saath mein use kaise sambhalu jabki vo sirf aap hi kar skte ho usse sach batakar"
Ramnath walked out of the room and said to himself " ab aur nhi shravan tumhe sach janna hi hoga. "
Precap:Shravan comes to the room to find suman lying on the floor with a bleeding hand and leg. Shravan comes towards her crying.