Episode4

Shravan and sumo are in their respective offices but both cannot concentrate on their work.
"Is aditya ke kaaran aur kitni mushkile aayengi ab,...par jab sumo ko meri fikar nhi mjhe kya vo khush ho ya udas,.." shravan thought to himself. Soon he recollected a conversation he had with pushkar before preekar's marriage that ego can destroy a relation ."Mjhe sumo se baat krni hi hogi ,its my fault this time. 😰😞"
IN PCT
"Sumo yeh tu kya kar rahi hain?" said preeta who was pretty shocked to see suman adding salt to the kheer.
"huh.? kya hua? "replied suman who was thinking about what happened last night and her confrontation with shravan.

"Namak hain vo aur yeh tu kheer mein daal rahi hain.. sab theek haina? "preeta said as suman wld be the last person to do any mistake while cooking.
"mein ghar jaa rhi hu, tabiyat theek nhi hain tu yaha sambhal lena"suman said and walked off.

Shravan came to pct as he wanted to talk to suman about what made him do that and to apologize. "Sumo kaha hain? "he asked preeta as he couldnt see her.
"Vo uski tabiyat kharab thi toh vo ghar chali gayi, par shravan vo kaafi tension mein lag rhi thi sab theek haina? "preeta said .
"Zarur subah ki baat ko lekar tension mein hogi, mjhe sumo se baat krni chahiye "he thought to himself.
"Mein ghar jaakar baat karta hu use dnt worry" he said to Preeta.

Shravan entered his room but he didnt see suman so he came downstairs and asked one of the servants, "sumo..i mean suman kaha hain?"
"Sahab vo upar kamre mein hain"the servant replied.
"Nhi meine abhi check kiya vaha nhi hain.. koi baat nhi tum jao mein dekhta hu"shravan replied and again went to his room.
He entered the room and heard a sobbing sound.He went closer towards the opposite side of the bed only to find suman lying down and crying holding a photo frame.He was shocked to see his sumo in this condition he went close to her and said "sumo..😱 sumo utho"he said as he made her sit .

"Chale jao yaha se shravan mjhe tumse baat nhi karni "

"par mjhe baat krni hain"shravan said wiping off her tears and he took the photoframe from her and he was sad as he saw it had her mom and dad's picture in it "yeh meine kya kardiya aditya aur nirmala ahuja ke chakar mein meine sumo ko hi itna hurt kardiya "he thought to himself .

"Shravan pls leave me alone"

"sumo mjhe tumse baat karni hain utho "he said as he tried to make her sit on the bed. She sat on the bed and he kneeled down infront of her and kept the photo frame on the bedside table and held her hand. Suman was confused , she said "girao bhi khud aur uthao bhi khud, dard bhi tumhi ne diya hain shravan"she said as she got up to go. But shravan held her hand and made her sit infront of him and came close to her and said, "mjhe bolne do aaj pls. "
She turned away her face. He was heartbroken but he started to explain himself and told her everything that had happened between him and nirmala that day before bachelors party and what made him say so to aditya.
"Mein janta hu meine galat kiya meine socha bhi ki agar tum par iska bura asar hua toh par tab mein itne gusse mein tha ki mjhe kuch samjh nhi aaya, par ab mjhe samjh aagaya I m sorry sumo, Meine kabhi socha nhi tha ki aditya yeh sab karega"shravan said as he summarized everything.
"Pehli baat aditya ne jo shaadi waale din kiya vo isliye nhi kiya kyunki tumne use yeh sab kaha vo ghatiya insaan hain aur eventually vo yeh kabhi na kabhi to karta aur dusri baat yeh ki mjhe narazgi tumse hain tum mere dost the aur meine tumhe apna best friend maana tha shravan par tumne mera mazak bana diya ..(she paused).. tum jabse london se vapis aye ho meine tumhari aankho mein sirf nafrat dekhi hain aurato ke liye, aur tum aaj bhi apni maa ka pov nhi samjhna chahte ho" before she cld complete her sentence shravan stood up and said "isme nirmala ahuja kaha se aagayi, baat yaha tumhari aur meri ho rhi haina?? "
Suman too stood up and said "Tumne jo bhi kiya apne maa ko dukh pohunchane ke liye kiya aur usme mjhe bhi hurt kardiya aur yeh humesha chalta rahega jab tak tum unki sachai unki majburiya na samjho"

"huh! aurate aur unki majburiya kabhi khatam nhi hoti. Esi bhi kya majburiya thi jo apne bete se 10 saal mein kabhi milne nhi aayi na baat ki ab achanak unhe yaad aaya mein unka beta hu? "

"Tum aaj bhi unki baat nhi sunna chahte toh tum mjhe kyu samjhane aaye ho? "she said in anger.

"Mein tumse maafi maangne aaya tha kyunki mjhe laga mein galat tha and i m sorry ki meine aditya ko vo sab kaha, par ab mjhe tumse koi baat nhi karni khaskar Nirmala ahuja ki " Shravan said and he walked off

"Is baat ke liye pata nhi kab maaf karungi tumhe aur naa jane apne nafrat mein kitno ko jala doge tum shravan "she said to herself.

Shravan is sitting in his garden. (The shravan and choti sumo waala scene) This happens and he goes to his room and saw suman sleeping he sat next to her and was staring her. Suddenly suman got up in jerk, "Shravan!! "
Shravan who was sitting next to her held her and said "kya hua sumo..?? mein yahi.."
Before he cld complete his sentence suman hugged him tightly ,after realizing it shravan hugged her back .After few seconds he said "sumo kya hua koi bura sapna dekha kya? "

Sumo started recollecting what she saw, she saw her wedding day where aditya forced her and the fight scene which took place afterwards between shravan and aditya. (since she connected the fight scene with shravan's kidnapping)
"sumo?"she heard shravan saying and soon realized her hug and moved away.
Shravan was surprised but he ignorned what just happened and said "bura sapna dekha kya? ....koi baat nhi sojao mein yahi bhetha hu "
Suman looked at him and then tried to sleep again. Shravan sat next to her on bed and passed out in that position.
Unconsciously they held their hands while sleeping.
Precap : Ramnath walks upto shravan's room and sees something and smiles

Hey guys
I just wanted to explain few parts of this episode because i was not able to do it in between the story. We all know that dreams are not something that are very well organised or that take place in a sequence rather it is our subconscious mind that makes us dream about what ever happened or something that is going to happen according to our sixth sense or what we call as intuition. So a girl who has gone through the trauma of physical assault ,it is difficult for her to forget everything. Since our show was so realistic I thought to add this part since we all know due to abrupt ending our CVs cldnt afford to cover all the loopholes .And it also showed the underlying love they had for eachother despite everything.