Episode25

Shravan opened the door of his room quietly. He saw suman sleeping. He quietly walked upto her. He kneeled down next to the bed.
Her face was lit by the light that came through the glass.
Her hair strands fell on her face. She was looking BEAUTIFUL .
He was mesmerized by her beauty. He touched her cheeks, a chill went down his spine. He put the hair strands away from her face. He sat there. After sometime he got up and sat on the sofa ,the lamp on the side of the sofa lit his face. He kept looking at her.He didnt realize when he fell asleep .
It was morning.
The sun rays fell on suman's face. She slowly opened her eyes .
She sat down, rubbed her eyes.
She looked towards the sofa and found shravan sleeping on the sofa. She saw him. She remembered what happened last night. She got up from the bed and stopped near him .She looked at him ,She nodded her head in negative and took a blanket and wrapped him. Then stared him ,She cldnt stand there ,she cldnt stand the fact that he actually doubted her. She walked away.
After few minutes Shravan woke up. He saw the blanket around him he shifted his gaze towards the bed and suman was not there. For a moment  he panicked he got up and looked around the room .
"Suman!! suman! "he looked around
"Kaha gayi yeh? "he thought to himself.
He suddenly heard the door of the bathroom opening.
He ran towards the bathroom. Suman came out wearing a kurta and patiala. Shravan collided with her, she was about to fall but he held her with one hand and balanced himself with the other hand. Suman looked at him. He was already staring her .
They had this brief eyelock moment.
She shifted her gaze and tried to stand up but again slipped. Shravan laughed. He showed her his hand and asked her to wait .He tried standing up he held her by her waist. She turned  and looked at her waist,Shravan rolled his eyes,She stared at him for a moment and then she placed her hand on his back and clutched his shirt .He pulled her up. They stood close to eachother. They had another eyelock moment.
They stood in the same position for a while.
She realised their position and looked away and moved her hand away.
"Sumo mjhe tumse kuch"he was interuppted by a knock on the door.
Suman and shravan looked at eachother ,he went up and opened the door.
"Aap taiyaar nhi hue bhaiya? "Pushkar asked him .
"Jaa raha hu taiyaar hone "

"Jaldi chalo niche humari zarurat hain"

"tumlog chalo hum aate hain"

"Ok.. par jaldi aana"pushkar said and walked off.
Shravan closed the door and looked at suman.She was near the dressing table and was getting ready.
"Sumo mjhe tumse kuch baat krni hain"

"Hmm"she gave a blank reply.

"Sumo mjhe tumse koi serious baat krni hain"
*Pause*

"Sumo? "

"Shravan jaakar taiyaar hojao sab wait kar rahe hain "

"Abhi meri baat suno"

"Jaakar taiyaar hojao baat baad mein sunana"

"Sumo yaar "

She turned and said "Mjhe kuch nhi sunna hain tumhara.. ab aur kuch bhi reh gaya hain bolne ko? "

"Sumo mein"

"Bas shravan jaakar taiyaar hojao mein niche jaa rahi hu "She said and walked off without listening to him .

"Yaar.. baat bhi nhi sunti.. ab kaise bolu"
He said and took his towel again looked towards the ajar door and walked to the bathroom.

Garden area.
The workers were decorating the area for the mariage functions.
Suman, preeti and few other girls were helping in with selecting the bride's dress.
While few ppl were helping elders. The guys were helping the guy in choosing the honeymoon destinations .

"London nhi yaar vaha thand hogi"one of the guy said.

"Toh kahaaa jau madam ko lekar"Purab said irritated.