Episode26

Suman walked away towards the corridor. Shravan kept following her, she kept looking behind just to find shravan looking towards the plain wall. She then started walking, through her way towards her room ,Tanya's mom called her.
"Suman beta yaha aao ek min"

"Ji aunty ji"

"Beta mera ek kaam kardoge? "

"Bilkul aunty ..kahiye"

"Beta actually.. mjhe tanya ko taiyaar karna hain mehandi ke rasam ke liye.. kal haina mehandi ..aap store room se plates aur glasses le aaoge.. pandit log aarahe hain aaj bhoj ke liye "

"Sure aunty aap mjhe bata dijiye store room kaha hain mein laa dungi"

"Beta yaha se sidha phir right mein ek kamra hain vahi hain"

"Ok aunty mein laati hu"

"Thankyou beta"

"Its ok aunty "
All this while shravan saw them talking from a distance.
Suman started walking towards the room. He kept following her.
After reaching the door, she turned and looked at shravan
"Kya hain tumhe.. picha kyu kar rahe ho? "

"Huh mein picha kyu karunga.. tum mere aage chal rahi thi ur fault"

"Huh"she said in anger and opened the door and entered the store room.

"Sumo mjhe tumse baat krni hain"

"Isliye picha kar rahe the ?"

"Haan"

"Dekha yaani tum mera picha kar rahe the "She said smirking and started searching the plates and glasses.

"Haan haan tuk jeeti.. kein picha kar raha tha khush? ab meri baat suno"

"Yeh plates kaha hain "She said as she opened a big trunk.

"Sumo meri baat toh suno"

"Shravan filhal mjhe plates doondhni hain pls baad mein baat karna "

"Yaar... yeh lo ye rahi plates "He said as he picked few plates from the shelf.

"Ohh.. thankx"

"Sumo meri baat"

"glass kaha hain ab"she said again looking into another trunk.
He fumed in anger dropped the plates and pulled her towards him and pinned her on the wall.
"Kya kar rahe ho tum"

"Baat nhi sunti tum yahi karna padega ab"

"Choro mjhe tum "She said moving her body.

"Jao"he said releasing her.
She looked at him he kept looking at her. She then moved to her left to escape. Shravan placed his hand on the wall blocking her way.
She Looked at him and then moved to the right he again kept his hand on the wall, caging her. She looked at him, turned then left and right just to see that she was now trapped. He smirked and moved closer towards her body, she wished that she could run away but now she moved backwards just to see that her body was already sticked to the wall she turned and looked at him .He smiled at her and bent closer towards her face.
"Sh.. shr.. shravan.. pi.. piche hato"

"Shhh.. "
He said and touched her face. She closed her eyes and bent her head, she behaved like she was being tickled. He gave a small smile and then moved his fingers towards her ear, then touched her nape .Her breathing became more deep and fast.
He was enjoying how she was an easy target and he could make this toofan mail quiet and shy .
He moved away her hair which was on her shoulder, it exposed her beautiful neck covered with a simple chain which complimented her patiala dress. She clutched his lower back. (lower back is Waist tak haan uske. 😂😂).
He smiled as he couldnt supress his laughter
He moved towards her ear and whispered.
"Ab baat sunogi meri? "
She fling open her eye lid, she saw him too close to her and realized what just happened. Shravan moved back. He put his hands down and smiled.
Suman couldnt face him after all she also got drifted away with his charm. She pushed him away and was about to leave ,he held her by her arm
"Sumo baat sunlo"