Episode1

So After everybody welcomed suman as their bahu they all sat down and wanted to know why was sharavan so desperate to get married to her. Out of excitement vandy hugged suman and said"Suman darling I m so happy for U finally u both are married now."Soon kamini came came with a tub full of milk and rosepetals :"puttar ji hume shaadi mein nhi bulaya par koi gal nhi kam se kam ab hume gharwaale hone ka farz nibhane do aur chalo jo thodi rasme bachi hain puri karlete hai".She placed the tub in the living area and asked Sharman to complete the rasam of finding rings .Shravan was not at all in a mood for this drama so he started making excuses "Chachi aaj nhi phir kabhi mein bohut thaka hu aur vese bhi in faltu rasmo se kuch nhi hona hain "
"ese kaise nhi hona hain isse tum dono ke aane waali zindagi ka pata chalega ki aakhir joru ka ghulam banega humara puttar ya ek dominating pati " kamini said. "HUH! esa kuch nhi hota chachi sabko pata hain yaha kaun kaisa hain" Shravan said looking at sumo who was quiet and was still in the shock tht she had become Suman Malhotra.
"are puttar karle teri chachi ki icha haina tu karle yeh rasam bas 10 min ki baat hain."Said lalaji
"Bhaiya pls chalo na " Pushkar said dragging suman and shravan towards the sofa.
Ramnath kept looking at them and was getting pissed off as he knew that now suman is going to be the part of his family as well as his son's life and she wont let him live in dark and would tell him Nirmala's truth.
Soon Shravan and suman decided to do the ritual for the sake of their family.
Suman and Shravan went on searching for the ring in tub and suddenly suman's hand hit Shravan's hand and he moaned in pain "OUCH!!" everybody was shocked and suman immediately took his hand out of the tub and saw bruises on his hand..like everybody else she was also shocked to see his hand bruised and they knew it was not because of suman but it was because of something else.
Ramnath rushed to shravan "itni chot kaise lagi tumhe yeh suman ke haath lagne se toh nhi hua hain "
"Papa mein theek hu. Yeh bas... vo.. aa.. gaadi kharab hogyi thi tohhh..theek karte karte lag gaya tabhi toh tiwari killa jane mein itna time lag gaya" Shravan said hiding the fact tht few hours ago he was kidnapped by Aditya. Everbody was not satisfied but still believed him but ofcourse his childhood bestfriend who was his better half now knew tht he was lying abt it.
"Choro yeh rasme- shasme yeh hoti rahengi abhi suman puttar aur shravan puttar ko aaram krne do. Vandy puttar inhe upar leja.Aur suman puttar iski patti kardena "Lalaji said.
Vandy along with pushkar and preeti accompanied Shraman to their room.
Both shravan and suman were shocked to see the decoration but as usual shravan without giving much inportance to the room and his newly wed wife he went to his study table took few files and sat on the sofa. Pushkar without wasting much time went to Shravan kept files aside held his hand and dragged him to the centre of the room and preeti made suman stand next to him. Shraman stared at eacothr and before realising they heard a click sound it was Vandy Bhabhi who took their picture." What are u doing bhabhi" shravan annoyingly .
"Shravan, ofcourse i m clicking pictures of our newly wed couple since it is their first night together ." vandy grinned as she made a 'INTELLIGENT'😂😜statement .
"Chalo ab aap dono muh mat banao poses do" Pushkar exclaimed .
"chote mein bohut thak gaya hu pls"
"Bhaiya pls chote bhai ke liye itna kardo. Sumo tu bol na bhaiya ko yaar itni chup kyu hain "
suman stared back at shravan who was already looking at her.
"Theek hain jldi khicho aur khatam karo yeh drama " Shravan said .
Soon Vandy Asked them to pose and they did so but with reluctance .She clicked nearly 15-20 pictures in diff poses and preeti pushkar kept looking at their adorable bhaiya and didi. Finally Vandy said "okay thanks dear aaj ke liye itna kaafi hain now u ppl can take rest , mein mummyji ko dikhakar ayi "and she left.
Pushkar and preeti also left after hugging Shravan and suman resp .
While going to their room preeti said to pushkar "Jo bhi hua galat tarike se hua par i know suman di ki khushi shravan mein hi hain. I hope vo di ko khush rakhe "
"I Too hope so ki bhaiya sumo ko aur tang na kare aur sab bhula kar khushi khushi new start kare"said pushkar.
Back in the room shravan went to change his clothes in the closet forgetting the fact tht sumo was in the room as soon as he unbuttoned his shirt suman screamed "Eee yeh kya kar rhe ho mein bhi hu ab is kamre mein bathroom jaakar esi harkate karo "
"Tum ho usika gum hain .Khud ke room mein bhi ab freely kuch nhi kar skta itni prblm hain toh apne ghar jao na " shravan said defending his actions since he didnt want to prove himself a fool by letting her know tht he forgot she was also there in the room .
"Oo hello Mr. Shravan Malhotra mjhe shok nhi tumhare room mein aane ka par majburi hain tumse shaadi jo hui hain biwi hu tumhari aur ab mjhe yahi rehna padega.Yahi is society ke so called rules hain ki patni pati ke saath rehti hain.😏"Suman said getting into her sumo avatar. Before shravan cld say something sumo took her clothes and went to the washroom to change.

Precap:Suman is walking in the lawn and saw aditya coming and is shocked