Episode33

°°°Just a recommendation.
U ppl should read allthe ffs during night. Before u go to sleep. Because If u read it now u wont enjoy it much. But when u read it before u go for sleep it would have a better impact because ur mind and heart would be at peace at that hour.
I do the same. And trust me u will enjoy it.
Read all my updates at night if possible. 😉°°°

And disclaimer
Mein mana karungi tabhi sab padhenge. Toh pls if You are young dnt get drifted away with emotions and do something wrong. This is just a fanfiction. It may or may not happen in real life.
           •••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Suman rather than holding onto shravan's shoulder she put her hands on her back holding on to the blouse.

"Sumo kya kar rhi ho"shravan said looking at her movements.

"Vo.. mjhe niche utaro "

"Sumo lekin"

"Shravan"
She looked at him .He sensed the tension he gently moved his hand on her back. He went pale as he understood that the blouse was about to expose her back.
He kept his hands on her back holding her blouse together.
He stepped out of the paper, disqualifying them from the competition.
"Okay so one more couple lost it"The DJ announced.
Shravan put suman down still holding her. He signalled her to walk slowly and normally while he held the dori of the blouse.
Preekar saw them walking awkwardly and to their surprise they were walking too close to eachother. They thought of giving them space rather than asking them ques.
Shraman walked out of the garden. Even while walking down the corridor shravan didnt leave his hold. She knew he was her knight in the shining armour.
They reached their room. Shravan signalled suman to go in and adjust her dress while he will stay there.
Shravan finally withdrew his hands. And suman hurriedly went inside the room and closed the door.
She threw away the dupatta and was cursing the blouse.
"Ise bhi abhi tutna tha shit yaar.... ab yeh safety pin kaha hain... bach gayi agar shravan nhi hota toh"she thought as her mind rewinded what he did to protect her modesty. A small smile left her face while she resumed to pin the blouse up.

"*knock *sumo hogaya? help chahiye? "

"uhh.. haan hogya bas ek min "
She finally looked at the mirror that her blouse was ok .She adjusted her hair took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hogaya ?"

"Haan"
Shravan looked at her and said
"Ek min "

"Kya hua ...kaha ja rhe ho? "
she said as shravan walked inside the room, he looked here and there and saw her dupatta lying on the floor. He picked it up. Suman looked down at her bare waist and bit her tongue.

He moved closer to her and wrapped the dupatta around her. All this while she could only admire him, he was indeed a true gentleman.
He smiled and said.

"Ab hogaya"
She too smiled and they walked back to the garden.

Shraman and preekar were sitting together.They were talking about how the marriage was going to be and how tanya and purab made an amazing couple.
Shravan and Pushkar were called by the guy frnds, while suman and preeti joined the girls.

"Shravan yaar bore mat kar... thoda pi le"one of the guys said while giving him a drink.

"Nhi meine pina chor diya "

"Kyu biwi ne mana kiya kya "one of the guy who was high said.
Everybody laughed.

"Haha nhi yaar bas ab nhi peeta "

"Come on yaar meri shaadi hain mere liye bas thoda sa"purab said as he wrapped his hands around shravan's shoulder.

"Nhi yaar pls"shravan put his hands on his mouth.