Episode30

Yeahh! 30th episode And the book got over seven thousand views. 😘😘Thanks for all Your love people.
Lately i have become nostalgic about EDKV. I miss this show so much.I know i cannot match to the standards of the show but i will definetely try.

°°°°°°°°°
Shravan made suman drink water ,she kept looking at his face which was reflecting his concern.
He then wiped off water from her lips, looking towards her face intently.
He realised his fingers were still near her lips, Understanding the awkwardness he moved his hand away and fed her food.

"Bas shravan.. i m done"

"nhi bas thoda aur.. tumne kuch nhi khaya hain subah se"

"Mera peth bhar gaya aur nhi khaungi peth fatt jayega "

Shravan gave her a stern look. She quietly ate the last bite. He gave her water. He went to the washroom and washed his hands, came back and sat on the bed. He remembered something and laughed.

"Kya hua"Suman said narrowing her eyes.

"Kuch nhi"He said and again laughed.

"Shravannnn kya hain?? "

"Bachpan mein tum kitna khati thi mere hisse ka bhi kha leti thi aur ab dekho... beauty conscious huh? "he said and laughed .

"Hawww.. shravan "she said and was about to beat him. He held her hand.

"*Laughs*Are sumo kya kar rhi ho *Laughs*...mehandi hain yaar hatho mein dekho toh "

She looked at her hands and nodded in negative. They laughed together. It was like a magic.The room's atmosphere changed, equations changed, Love was blossoming, friendship grew.
Shravan realized that she was too close to him, he looked at her face which was lit, she was laughing. After so many days he saw her laugh. His lips curved into a small smile.
She noticed him looking at her. With all the love he had, with all the broken pieces of his heart, he loved her and was ready to love her till eternity .
And there she was.. With all the hate and ignorance she got from her family, she chose to love, she chose to love him the most. The girl who was ready to sacrifice anything for him..., for his love .
They soon stood apart realizing their proximity.

"Umm.. tum khana kha lo mein abhi aayi"Suman said. He nodded his head.

Suman walked down the corridor and went into preeti's room.
Pushkar was busy with his guy friends and preeti was busy in her phone.

She went in and sat on the couch thinking something. Preeti turned and saw suman she kept her phone aside and sat next to her.

"Kya hua di.. sab theek haina"

"Hmm"

"Batao na di"She said shaking suman vigorously.

"Are. kuch nhi yaar bas kuch soch rhi thi

"Kya? "

"Pata nhi sab theek hi hain.. par kuch khalipan lag raha hain...*Pause*vo mein"

"Shravan ke baare mein soch rhe hona"

Suman looked at her, preeti held suman's hand.
Suman contd
"Pata nhi yaar uske itna pass hokar bhi dur dur mehsoos hota hain aur kabhi kabar lagta hain ki usse kuch nhi aur kabhi kabar lagta hain ki mjhse zyada vo kisi aur se pyaar karta hi nhi "

Preeti was in a dilemma whether to tell her the truth that shravan has always loved her or just let things flow naturally. Pushkar who was eavesdropping the convo came into her rescue.

"Sumo tu bhi na "

"Pushkar tu "
He sat on her other side and said.
"Tum dono ko bachpan se janta hu mein ..bhaiya aur tu kabhi ek dusre ke bina nhi reh paye ho... agar tjhe feelings hain toh tu bolde na sumo.. biwi hain ab tu unki dost baad mein hain"