Episode28

"Chalo everybody its ok.. lets contd "purab said suppressing his laugh. Shravan and suman again turned back and contd the game.
"Okay so now.. What is her most precious possesion rn"

"Mein? "Shravan thought amd smiled.
"Shravan!! "she thought tobherself.
But ofcourse the idiots were not ready to confess that. So they wrote something else. This answer made shravan  disappointed .They both turned their boards and both had 'PCT' written on it.
"Woah "everybody exclaimed on how well they knew eachother. But unaware of the fact that pct had a sore history of them. Suman knew what shravan was thinking.
"Atleast kuch na sahi toh yeh toh mein usse clear kar hi lungi "She thought and contd the game.

For everybody this was not a surprise. They won by the score of 10/10.Everybody could sense the love they had for eachother more over that they were compatible. But they were the ones hesistant to confess it.
From Suman's Hair flick move to Shravan's hidden passion of writing shayaris, they answered every ques right.
Thus the winner were made to relax while the Loosers were punished. The darkness dwelled and the lights were switched on. Everybody was tired so all went up to their rooms to take rest.
Upon reaching their room Shravan quietly moved towards the bathroom to change into casuals. Suman wanted to talk him, about PCT.. .About aditya's involvement.
Shravan came out wearing a trouser and a black vest .She decided to freshen up before she talked to him.
Shravan was in deep thinking  he walked across the corridor and stood near the verandah. The moon made the sky appear beautiful with all the stars embedded in the sky which kept twinkling.
Suman came out of yhe bathroom and tied up her hair into a bun. She turned around only to find shravan missing from the room. She looked near the bed, closet, dressing table.. finally she moved out of the room.
"Shravan? "she said looking here and there.

"Sumoo"He turned around and called her from the verandah. She saw him sitting on the stairs of the verandah.
She came and sat next to him. They kept quiet. For them the silence between them was not uncomfortable, they understood eachother so well that even their silence had a diff story.
They both were looking towards the beautiful sky .Suman looked at him who was looking at the sky.
"Mjhe tumse kuch kehna hain"Suman said.
Shravan's heart raced he thought to himself "Pleaseee sumo please kehdo apne dil ki baat "

"Shravan mein kahu? "

"uh haan bolo"He said looking at her face which was lit by the moonlight.

"Shravan vo*she looked away *
*He looked at her face, her lips were trying to say something, her eyes were searching for something.*
Tumne jo us din pct mein kaha tha... Yaad hain? "

Shravan remembered the day where he scared her with his anger. He was angry at suman for not accepting the pprs from him ,he was guilty to behave the way he did, but he had a justification for it. he nodded his head she contd.
"Jitna mjhe yaad hain tumne humare beech sab isliye khatam kiya tha kyunki meine pct aditya se liya.. aur naa ki tumse "

He lookes down. She knew both were right in their own way.
"Aditya ne mjhe vo nhi diya tha"
Shravan looked at her in a confused way.
"kya"He said.

"Aditya bas ek mediator tha between me and investors. *He was still confused*Vo mjhe pprs dene aaya tab meine mana kar diya tha ,phir usne kaha ki isme uska nhi investors ka haath hain and vo log mjhe yeh jagah de rahe hain badle mein mjhe unhe catering service deni padegi"

Shravan looked at her blankly without knowing how to react.

"Shravan.. mjhe laga tha ki tumne hi vo pprs investors ko diye honge and aditya bas ek mediator tha... i accepted the pprs kyunki vo mjhe ehsaan ke roop mein nhi balki mere kaam ke badle mein mil raha tha "

"Sumo mein"he didnt know what to say

"Its ok shravan ..mein samjhti hu tumhari majburi.. "
She looked at him and blinked her eyes in assurrance. After a moment of looking at eachother, finally the biggest misunderstanding between them was cleared. There were still many questions.
Why didnt she clear it earlier?
Why did he not confront her about this?
ETC.
Suman looked down and held his palm, she made him walk down the small staircase which led to a beautiful open sky above. He walked down, he looked at his hand, he looked at her. She stood in front of him, withdrew her hand and and said
"Ese hi ek din tumne mjhse kuch maanga tha.. aaj mein vahi khoyi hui jij tumse maangti hu "
He looked at her in confusion.
She extended her hand for a handshake and said "Merese dosti karoge Mr. Malhotra? "
He was blank. He didnt believe did she just make the first step towards mending their relationship?
She tilted her head and nodded her head signalling him to accept the proposal. He laughed and gave a handshake. She smiled. Both of them were lost in the memories of their childhood, their days before marriage, The horrible fights after marriage.
None of them were having a ego problem, they wanted to sort it out.
This trip indeed became a game changer for them.
Keeping aside her ego and self respect sumo made the first move. Shravan didnt know how to but when suman proposed frndship to him he had to accept it.
Harr nishte ki neev sachai aur vishwas hain aur jo sachai aur vishwas dosti mein hoti hain vo kisi aur. rishtey mein nhi hain.

"Ab chale.. neend aa rahi hain"Suman said as she withdrew her hand and shravan nodded his head. They wallked to their room and suman slept on one side of the bed and shravan on another. A smile was constant on their face which didnt disappear.
That was probably the first night after their marriage in which they slept peacefully .
The next day was ready to welcome the mehandi ceremony of the Bride and the groom.
This time the ladkewaale were separated from the ladkiwaale.
Shraman wanted to explore their friendship but ofcourse they had to be in different sides until the marriage happened successfully.
The morning had brought to them the pain of being separated. Though they named their love as friendship but their inner self was dying to find out what the other person was doing.

As the day began the preparation for the mehandi ceremony was being done.
Shravan was in the groom's team while suman in bride's team.
Reluctantly Pushkar had to join the groom's team as Preeti joined her sister .
Precap:Shravan is feeding suman.
(I knw this was supposed to happen earlier par ab next chapp mein aayega)
Ps. I know this is a small chapter as compared but really didnt have the time to write long one. Compensate kardungi. 😂😘