Episode7

Suman started picking up the glass pieces from the floor, eventhough she herself was hurt she didnt want shravan to get hurt .She threw them in dustbin and sat down on the floor. She started recalling what shravan said and cried her heart out .Her injured body and soul fell on the ground .She curled her legs and formed a cucoon shape lying on the floor.
On the other hand Ramnath was searching for shravan ,he went to the garden. He found shravan lying on the bench with a bottle in his hand, he was talking to himself. He saw ramnath coming he got up and said "papa aap chinta mat kijiye ab aapka beta kuch nhi karega,... mein itna gir chuka hu ki us ladki ko maara jisse bachpan se pyaar kiya aur humesha uske saath rehna chahta tha aur jab aaj yeh mauka mila hain to meine uspar haath utha diya,.... isse zyada mein aur kya gir sakta hu papa"
Ramnath felt guilty as he got teary eyed he said "Mjhe maaf kardo beta saari galti meri hain mjhe maaf karo meine sabki life complicate kardi "

"aapko pata hain meine use kabhi apne baato se bhi chot pohunchane ka nhi socha tha aur aaj aapke bete ne use itna dard de diya"shravan said as he ignorned whatever ramnath said and got up and walked towards the pillar.

"Suman ko tumne aapni baato se zyada hurt kiya hain beta, aur jo tumne aaj kiya uska beej meine hi boya hain...Shravan mjhe tumhe kuch batana hain"

"mein kuch sunne ki halat mein nhi hu papa sumo ko mein kaise hurt kar sakta hu " shravan said and started hitting his hand on the pillar. His hand started bleeding because the pillar had nails in it and it pierced his hand.
"Shravannnn! " Ramnath rushed to his son who had both external and internal injuries. "yeh kya kiya tumne beta ruko yahi mein doctor ko bulata hu"Ramnath said.
"koi zarurat nhi mein isike layak hu aur meri harr chot ki dawa vo hain jisko meine chot diya hain"he said as he stopped ramnath. "Papa mjhe sumo ke pass jaana hain aap jaakar sojao koi doctor ki zarurat nhi" shravan said as he waved his hand and went to his room.

Shravan entered the room and found suman lying on the floor, he panicked  as he thought she was unconcious. He saw her right foot and her hands bleeding. He started crying as he was clueless to what happened to her. He came closer to her and called her "sumoo utho ..sumoo plss uthoo.. mjhe mat chorke jao utho "he said as he patted her cheeks.
Suman who was sleeping woke up and saw shravan crying
"Sh.. shra..van.. kya hua ro kyu rahe ho"she said as she got up.
Shravan was shocked to see her. In a fraction of second after realizing  his sumo was alive and was fine he hugged her tightly..... she reciprocated it.
"Tum theek ho mjhe laga tha meine tumhe kho diya... i m sorry sumo plss maaf kardo meine tumpar haath uthaya plss"shravan said ,he held her and cried like a baby.
"shravan mein theek hu aur bas kharoch hain zyada nhi lagi... rona band karo"she said rubbing his back.
"Ruko yahi mein first aid kit laaya"he said and got up and came back in fraction of seconds.
He was doing her dressing and she was looking at him, actually she was staring at him with love in her eyes.
"sorry sumo.. "shravan said as he applied ointment and his tears fell on her hand. She realized it and held his face wiped off his tears with her other hand and said "Rona band karo mein theek hu.. mjhe kuch nhi hua hain. Par promise karo aajke baad sharab pina chor doge"
"mein bohut bura .."shravn was interrupted by sumo
"promise karo aur kuch nhi"

"promise "he said as he hugged her. She hugged him back. Suddenly she realized something cold and watery on her back she moved her hand and touched her back, her fingers were covered in blood. "khoon? "she said confused but in a moment she broke their hug and held shravan's hand
"Shravannn khoon...yeh kaha se lagi tumhe yeh kya hua hain itni chot kaise lagi tumhe "she said as she started crying she took the first aid box and started applying antiseptic lotion on it.
"bataooo kaise lagi yeh chot kisne maara tumhe"she asked him. She was crying badly and shravan raised her chin with his hand and said "Agar tumhe kabhi bhi mere kaaran koi bhi chot lagi toh mjhe bhi chot lagegi, tumhara khoon baha toh mera bhi bahega "
She was shocked as she realized shravan was bleeding because he purposely hit himself.

"Tumne khud ko chot di?...... Paagaaal ho kya tumm.. kya zarurat thi yeh sab karne ki.. mjhe chot tumhare kaaran nhi lagi mein khud fisal ke giri thi na toh yeh sab kyu kiya tumne shravann.. kyuu??? "she said as she was holding his hands and crying.
"Meine tumhe dhaka diya tha aur aaj tumhe kuch hojata na toh mein khud ko kabhi maaf nhi karta"he said holding her face with his hands.
"aur tumhe kuch hojata toh mein zinda reh leti?? "she said looking into his eyes (edkv title song plays😉) .They were lost in eachother but suman realized the eyelock and looked down, she finished the dressing and got up and said "bohut raat ho gayi hain sojao hum kal subah baat karlenge "Shravan got up held her hand and said "tum bhi aao sojao. "
Shravan made suman lie down and then he got up switched off the lights and slept next to her. Suman turned to look at him and said to herself "Kal subah phirse mjhe vahi purana akhdu shravan milega, nashe mein tha isliye pyaar dikhaya par hosh mein aayega toh kabhi nhi kahega ki mjhse pyaar karta hain,, itna pyaar karta hain ki khud ko itni chot de sakta hain par hosh mein kabhi nhi batayega ki kitna pyaar karta hain.. Tumhare saath rehna mera sapna hain shravan par haalat hi ese hain ki saath rehna mushkil hote jaa raha hain, itni misunderstandings ...i hope hum sab saath mein theek kare aur kabhi ek dusre ka saath na chore. "
Precap:Shravan wakes up and  recalls what had happened and is panicked as he cannot find suman in the room.