Episode 5

In the morning suman got up early just to find that her fingers were intertwined with shravan's. She was blushing and her soul was dancing since she had dreamt of such a situation for years. But as soon as reality got her back she tried freeing herself from shravan. But shravan being shravan was too adamant to leave her even when he was asleep. After few minutes he got up and saw suman trying to leave his hand. He felt bad and said in a low voice "Kyu harr baar mjhse dur jaati ho? "
"Kya? "suman asked him as she wanted to confirm what he just said.
"kuch nhi "shravan said and left suman's hand, got up and went to freshen up.
"Khadoos" she said as she remembered their hug last night.
Shravan on the other hand was standing under the shower and was thinking about everything that was happening in his life ,"Ho sakta hai mein hi kuch zyada soch raha hu aur usse mjhse koi pyaar vyaar nhi " he said as he recalled what happened yesterday ,"agar vo sahi bol rhi thi toh agar sahi mein nirmala ahuja ki koi majburi rahi hogi toh... nhi nhi mein esa soch bhi kyu raha hu papa kabhi kuch galat nhi hone denge mere saath,ek vo hi toh hain mera khayal rakhne waale.., yeh ladki pagal karke choregi mjhe " he thought as he was struggling between his thoughts.
He came out in towel as usual.Suman who was arranging her clothes in the closet didnt notice him coming. They heard a knock on the door and both of them rushed towards the door and collided with eachother.Suman's head hit shravan's chin and both of them screamed "OUCHH".Shravan said in anger "pagal ladki marogi kya mjhe ab, tumhe mauka mila toh khoon kardogi mera".Suman got into her sumo avatar and said "dramebaaz kahinke tumhare to chin mein lagi mera toh sarr hi fodh diya tumne, aur itni si chot par ro rahe ho rotulu kahinke. "

As soon as she said it shravan and sumo both went into their flashback scene where choti sumo was coming out of her room in a hurry and was angry and shravan who was coming to her room collided with her ,and both held their forehead and started screming on eachothr.

"Shravan tu pagal ho gaya hain kya ek toh late aao upar se maaro bhi dekh kar nhi chal skkta 4-4 aankhe hain phir bhi"

"motu kahinki tu nhi dekh sakti rajdhani ki speed se kyu aa rahi thi mjhe maar daala .Hey bhagwan kahi brain hemorrhage na ho gaya ho mera"

"pagal dramebaaz itna kyu bol raha hain tu, rotlu kahinka"suman said as she again hit shravan's head and ran away saying "nhi marti toh singh(horns. 😂)nikal aate."
Shravan chased her and they both started running around chasing eachothr.
Present:
Shravan suman started laughing hard thinking about their good old days.
"lao maru phirse nhi toh singh nikal aayenge "suman said as she laughed hard.
"nhi nhi koi zarurat nhi"he said and shravan started running here and there in the room they both were laughing as suman tried to catch him.Ramnath saw all this and smiled unknowingly, he then thought to himself "kahi meine galat to nhi kiya, itne dino mein shravan ko kabhi itna khush nhi dekha, uski khushi shayad suman mein hi hai par kya vo sahi hain."He was about to leave when shravan saw him and called him in "papa aap? andar aajaiye." Soon suman's happy face turned into a dull face as she saw ramnath, Shravan saw her face changing but did not utter a word .Ramnath came in and said "vo mein tumse office ke kuch pprs lene aaya tha aur breakfast ke liyr bulane bhi "
"haan papa mein bas aa hi raha tha "

"suman beta tum bhi aajao khana khane ke liye "ramnath said as he was still thinking about the happy shravan he saw few minutes back.
Suman returned a stern and astonished look and said "Ji aap log chaliye mein abhi aayi ready hokar."
Ramnath left. Shravan thought to himself "yeh papa aur sumo ka kya chal raha hain, sumo itna rude kyu hogayi thi jab papa aaye ? mjhe sumo se baat krni hogi"he said as he was getting ready for office .Suman came out of the washroom and Shravan turned to look at her and was mesmerized by her beauty. Sumo went towards the mirror and started blow drying her hair, as she threw her hair behind few water droplets hit shravan's face. He wiped it and started smiling as he was staring his lady. Suman noticed it and they had a small eyelock scene.
"bhaiya vo sahab bula rahe hain"said a servant.Shravan and suman got back to their senses and shravan replied "haan unse kaho vo khale hum baad mein aate hain."
The servant left and suman contd blow drying her hair. Shravan stood behind her and looked at her reflection in the mirror and said "Tumse bat karni hain"

"abhi sab wait kar rhe hain baad mein karna"suman said and was about to apply the vermilion when shravan held her hand,took the vermilion and applied on her forehead. She closed her eyes and then opened and he saw tears in her eyes.
"Sumo.. dekho mein ab kuch bigadna nhi chahta bas sab theek karna chahta hu pls ek mauka do mjhe bas itna janna hain ki tumhare aur papa ke beech kya hua hain"
Suman was shocked but she however tried to manage the situation and said "kuch bhi nhi tum kuch zyada hi soch rahe ho mere aur ramnath uncle ke beech kuch nhi hua hain"

"phir tumhare chehre ka rang kyu udh gaya tha jab papa aaye the"

"tumhara veham hoga shravan"
suman said and she turned away to go. Shravan held her hand pulled her back and said "Ganda hu par bewakoof nhi mjhe dikhta hain sab sumo, meine notice kiya tha"
She removed his hand and said "tum nhi samjhte kuch na samjhoge " she said and left the room.
"Yeh jo double meaning baate bolti hona sumo tum iska matlab to mein jaan kar rahunga." he said as he left the room.

Precap:Shravan saw sumo sitting in a cafe with someone. He turned to see who it was and was left shocked.