Episode13

His face was touching her shoulder as he bent to pick something. She looked at his face which was almost touching hers.
He then got back to the previous position moved her hair which was tucked behind her ear lobe. As he touched her nape, she bent her head as it caused a ticklish sensation, he smiled. He helped her wear the earing ,he moved to other side and again did the same. He then took the necklace from the dressing table ,stood behind her
"Shravan yeh. "she said looking at his reflection.
"Haath mein chot haina nhi pehn paogi khud se"he said and then tightened the hook of the necklace.
He moved back and said "Beautiful"
Suman looked at him still facing the mirror.
"Necklace... beautiful necklace"he said to coverup his mistake and smiled and took his dress and went to the washroom.
Kamini was looking after the arrangements. All her friends arrived she greeted them and asked the servants to serve the snacks. After few minutes she moved towards preeti and said "Puttar ji suman kaha hain sab guest aagaye "
"Mummy ji vo aate hi ..lo aagaye"She said pointing towards the staircase where suman was holding shravan's hand as he helped her to walk down the stairs.
They greeted the guest and everybody was stunned by the beautiful couple ,shravan and suman .
They talked to eachother ,the guests were talking to shraman.
"Wow suman bohut sundar lag rhi ho "one of the woman out there said.
"Esa glow to tabhi aata hain jab pati khud aapko taiyaar kare " A woman standing next to kamini said .They all laughed .Suman turned red and looked away while shravan cleared his throat and rubbed his neck and turned away.
"Shravan itni bhi kya jaldi thi ki bina kisi ko btaye court mein hi shaadi karli beta"one of the ladies asked him .He smiled and said "Aunty kya karun agar aapki koi beti hoti jo aap jitni hi khoobsurat hoti toh mein usise shaadi karta, ab jo mili hain socha simple si hi shaadi karlu"he said smiling as suman looked at him in shock.
He winked at her and she was surprised .
"Muh band karle varna makhi chali jayegi "Pushkar said as he sat next to her.
Suman closed her mouth. Shravan continued to charm the ladies by his personality and his wit.
Pushkar saw preeti going to kitchen he followed her. He faked a phone call and said in a voice which was audible to preeti.
"haan verma ji, shravan bhaiya aur suman ka divorce ppr taiyaar haina... haan theek hain vo jald hi sign kardenge.. ok verma ji thank you " he said and turned and as expected preeti looked at him in shock.
"shravan aur di ka divorce? " she said as she moved towards pushkar.
"Preeti tum?" He said as he faked the shock.

"pushkar boloo.. tum di ki divorce ki baat kyu kar rahe  ho?
"Bhaiya ne bola tha isliye"

"Shravan ne.. kyu?? "

"Kyunki unhe lagta hain unka aur suman ka rishta sirf naam ka hain aur yeh rishta tut gaya toh vo dono khush reh payenge"

"Par ese kaise tod denge"

"Kyu preeti tumse humne pucha tha.. bhaiya ki aakhiri umeed tum thi ki tum unhe sach bataogi, choro tumlogo ne nhi btaya aur bhaiya ne yeh faisla le liya"

"Tumlog pagal ho shaadi hui hain mazak nhi ki ese hi tod do"

"Tumlog sach chipao vaha bhaiya yeh rishta tod denge"
Pushkar said and left preeti in shock.
Soon the muh dikhayi function got over and everybody left.
Suman was tired so she moved to her room. Pushkar signalled shravan and both of them went to pushkar's room. Before shravan could say something preeti barged in and closed the door.
"Preeti tum? "pushkar said as he moved towards her.

"Aap dono kar kya rahe ho??? Mein esa nhi hone dungi,, meri suman di ke saath aaplog esa nhi karoge.. aur shravan aap ...aap esa kyu kar rhe ho?? "

"Toh kya karu preeti?? Humne bohut koshish ki tumse aur suman se sach janne ki.. yeh jaane ki.. ki papa aur suman ke beech yeh takrar kaisi aur tum aur suman kya chipa rahe ho humse... tumlogo ne nhi btaya aur ab mein apni aur suman ki life spoil nhi karunga.. yeh naam ke rishte se use chutkara dedunga.. vo bhi khush aur mein bhi"He said as his eyes were filled with tears.
Pushkar rubbed his arm and said "Bhaiya koi baat nhi mein aapke saath hu is decision mein. "

"Pushkar tum pagal ho kya.. kar kya rahe ho.. aap log?? " preeti said crying.
"Preeti meri baat maano tum bhi sath do bhaiya ka aur sumo ko manao ki vo sign karde"pushkar said and moved towards preeti and placed his hand on her shoulder.
Preeti pushed him away and said "Aap dono esa nhi kar sakte.. di tut jayegi  ....shravan plss.. kuch jijo se anjaan raho vahi acha hoga "

"Suman theek hogi usse mjhse kaunsa pyaar hain?"shravan said and looked at preeti for a answer.
"Aap esa nhi karoge "She walked towards pushkar and took the divorce paper and was about to tear it when shravan came and snatched it away.
"tum log sach mat batao mjhe nhi janna ab... khatam kardunga yeh rishta aur koi rok nhi payega.. benaam rishta hain yeh.. hum dono toh ab dost bhi nhi "He said and turned to go.

"Shravan plss nhi"preeti said and held pushkar and asked him to stop shravam but he refused to do so.
"Shravan  Di tut jayegi"she said and a tear rolled down shravan's cheeks as he heard it.
"Use farak nhi padta mjhse ya is rishte se"He turned and replied to her.
NO PRECAP. 😁😜