Episode34

Woops! Its been 1 year since we became a family, THE EDKV FAM.
I have never been this attached. to any show or fandom as i have been to this show and this fam
U ppl are gem and words definitely fall short to explain my love for this show. We all had ups and downs but still what matters is that we are together. And i love this fam. And ofcourse i have been immature sometimes. Especially, been rude about Nikita. But yeah i apologize for being an ass... sometimes. 😂😂
I love her now.
And Namik is😍❤❤.
And ofcourse not to forget about our malhotras and tiwaris. 🙇
Chalo lets get a bit nostalgic  😂😂

             °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Shravan turned her around.
He held her arms softly and pulled her closer. He could see her face which by now was almost red. She was blushing and he loved that. He smiled and drapped his hands around her waist and went closer to her ears. He inhaled her fragrance. It felt like heaven to him, to be with her, to have her near him.
On the other hand she let him embrace her. She had jitters going down her spine everytime he moved his hands around her waist. Her face could feel his breath ,everytime he came close to her, everytime he kissed her she went weak on her knees.
He kissed her nape. He moved back and looked at her face. She had closed her eyes and cupped her face and made her look at him. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled at her. They could see love in eachother's eyes.He planted a kiss on her forehead .He noticed her shy face, he smiled at her innocence, He slowly bent down and took her in his arms he slowly walked towards the bed. Not for a single second did they shift their gaze.
He put her down on the bed, with her hands still wrapped around his neck. He moved towards her face .He moved his eyes from her eyes which had a twinkle in them, to her cheeks which were red ,to her lips which parted away. He moved her hair strands away from her face and  looked at her intently. She was not at all in her senses she giggled like a child and placed her hands on his cheeks and started drawing circles .He Laughed at her antics and slowly, he closed his eyes and moved forward to kiss her, All his memories with her flashed infront of him ,he smiled and bent forward.
Suman saw shravan bending towards her ,she closed her eyes as her lips curved into a smile. Suddenly he moved back with a blank face. Suman opened her eyes and saw him moving back. She was high on alcohol .She held his collar softly and said
"Kya hua... tum.. mjhse dur ..kyu jaa rhe ho... phirse "

"Sumo... sojao tum.. kaafi raat hogyi hain"saying this he got up to leave. Suman held his hand.

"Shr.. shrvan "She said as her eyes felt heavy
"M..mat..jao ..mere ..mre pass.. bhetho"and she turned around still holding his hands. After staring him for few seconds ,she  couldnt open her eyes further and passed off in that position.
Shravan sighed and tried to free himself from her clutches.
By now suman was fast asleep. He moved away her hands and got up from the bed and moved towards the window. He clutched his hair and murmered
"Mein yeh kya kar raha tha ...suman hosh mein nhi thi aur mein uske saath ..agar kuch hojata toh *pause**Looked at her **turned away*..... ahhh mera saarrr. "He said as he held his head. He then slowly walked towards the bed and took a sheet and covered suman. He took another sheet and moved to the opposite side of the bed and dozed off.

Suman woke up because of the heaviness she felt in her head .She sat on the bed holding her forehead
"Ahh mera sarr. "
She said and moved her fingers around her forehead. She looked here and there still unfamiliar of the situation .
She looked down and noticed her dress. The Blouse was almost down her shoulder and her bare waist was covered with the sheet. She turned red and quickly adjusted her blouse and pulled up its sleeve covering her shoulder tied the dori.
Suddenly everything that happened last night flashed infront of her. How she got drunk, what she did after that, ...Actually what they did after that.

She was in shock, her eyes widened at the thought of shravan being so close to her.

She closed her eyes and slowly moved her head to look at the other side of the bed and slowly opened her right eye followed by the left one.
Shravan was not there.
"Shravan... kaha gaya yeh subah subah"she said and was about to get down from the bed but she sat back in a jerk, her head felt heavy.
Shravan who entered the room saw her and rushed to her.

"Sumoo... kya kar rahi ho aaram se... ruko... ese bhetho "he said as he made her sit properly on the bed.
Suman looked at him. He could notice that she had thousands of ques in her head right now.

"Shr"

"Abhi nhi sumo... phle yeh piyo"
Shravan interuppted her as he gave her a glass of lemonade.
Unlike all times ,this time she didnt argue further and quietly drank it.

"Tum aaram karo meine tanya se baat kar li hain.. haldi ki rasam hain abhi... vo log kar lenge aur tum aaram karo raat ko shaadi hain.. aur kal hume jaana bhi hain"

"Par"

"Par var kuch nhi... jab sambhal nhi skti toh piti kyu ho"he said as he got up and started arranging the room.

"Meine pi nhi thi vo toh galti se pani ki jagah"

"Bataya preeti ne mjhe"

"Tum room kyu saaf kar rahe ho"

"Varna tum phir room ka bahana banakar uth jaogi"He said as he arranged the magazines on the table.
He moved towards the sofa and found her dupatta still lying on the floor.
She noticed it. Her face turned red.. and this time she was not the only one to blush.. shravan too had a pink tint on his cheeks.
Shravan looked at her just to find her looking at him. They had an eyelock. They kept looking at eachother as the memories of last night flashed before their eyes. (imagine parallel memories going on)
Shravan was the one to break the eyelock. He looked here and there scratching his neck and then bent down to pick up her dupatta.
Suman got down from her bed and walked towards the bathroom. Shravan quietly moved to his closet and took out his kurta and waited for her to come out.
Suman on the other hand stood infront of the mirror and slapped her forehead as she remembered she was the one who initiated.
"Pagal hogyi thi kya sumoo.. Shravan kya sochega kaisi ladki hain... "(she remembered how he turned her around and had placed a kiss on her nape) *she touched her neck, where he had kissed *
She smiled,The thought of him coming close to her was indeed the reality.
Suddenly She realized that both of them were drunk and the 100 volt smile faded away. She knew it was just a moment that happened out of uncounciousness of their minds.
She splashed water on her face .She wiped her face ,closed her eyes, and as soon as the memories of last night again hit her back she nodded her head in negative and opened her eyes. She looked at the mirror and saw her bare waist and again slapped her forehead. She took a towel and wrapped it around herself and came out.
The tiredness was all gone from her face, the lemonade did its work, she was feeling much better. But her cheeks were still red in embarrassment .
Shravan noticed her coming out.
He was all set with his part of explanation.
Yes, it was important for him to talk to her about last night. They were friends for around 12 years now, and it was imp for him to make her feel comfortable ,atleast when he is around her.

She looked at him and smiled weakly and moved towards the closet. Shravan quietly walked behind her and initiated the talk.
"Sumo vo... kal raat ko"he said.

Suman closed her eyes and bit her tongue, she knew what was coming .

"I am sorry"He finally said it.
She opened her eyes in disbelief and turned around and looked at him.

He contd
"Sumo i m sorry... vo meine pi rakhi thi aur hosh mein nhi tha. ..mera koi irada nhi tha tumhe uncomfortable feel krane ka.. i am really sorry"
Suman couldnt believe this guy. He took all the blame. No this time he was not the only one to be blamed .She too was guilty.

"Shravan... Tum sorry kyu bol rahe ho... hum dono hi hosh mein nhi the aur vo"She stopped and realized that she mentioned it again. He looked at her intently and then shifted his gaze away. She bit her tongue and contd
"Its ok... galti meri bhi thi "She said as she smiled.
He smiled at her and without making things further more complicated he walked away.

Precap:Ramnath enters the house. Followed by someone  .Kamini is shocked to see that person.

Ps. I am so sorry for the late update i had written this 3 days ago but this wattpad thing kept on hanging. I hope this time this is uploaded.