Episode23

"Tum hass rahi ho?? "he asked rather confused.
"Tum hosh mein toh ho? hassi nhi aayegi toh kya aayega mjhe??shravan tum rohan ki baat kar rhe ho  ??hahahah"
she started laughing.
"Hasna band karo"Shravan said tightening his hold.
"Ahh.. shravannn.. pagal hogaye ho kya.. choro mjhe."
He pulled her more closer to him.
"Shravan leaveee mee... You are hurting me "she said with tears in her eye.
" You aree hurting me.. suman "
he said looking at her.
They were looking deep into eachother's eyes. As if searching for an answer.
A tear rolled down suman's cheek which made shravan to move back. He released the hold. He held her face and wiped off the tear. She moved back ,held his hand and unbolted the room.
She walked past the corridor holding his hand. He quietly followed her .
"Rohan!! "she called him waving her hand.
Shravan looked at her in disbelief.
"Sumo yeh tum"he said but paused, sumo stared at him in anger. Rohan who was chilling with his friends came running towards her.
"Hey suman.. kya hua? aur tum dono kaha chale gaye the? "

"Vo sab choro.. Shravan ko dekhna hain tum kis ladki ki baat mjhse kar rhe the? "

"Ladki? "Shravan murmered .

"Shravan dekhna chahta hain ki tumne mjhe bataya na ki u love that girl.. haan toh shravan tumhari pasnd dekhna chahta hain "

"Ohh.. are shravan yaar esa kuch khaas nhi.. bas phli nazar mein pasnd aagayi vo"

"Dekho vo rahi... shravan dekho vo ladki.. vaha black dress mein"Suman said pointing towards a girl who was standing at a distance .

"Huh? ohh"Shravan said rather confused.

"Haan vahi hain.. mein suman ki help le raha tha use patane mein.. par mereme utni himmat nhi usse baat krne ki"

"Kyu nhi... jao tum baat karo hum yahi hain"

"Suman lekin"

"Rohan jao"
After pressurizing him he finally agreed.
"Haan haan jaa raha hu... tumlog yahi rehna haan"
Suman and shravan smiled weakly.
Rohan started taking slow steps. He kept on looking at shraman while setting his hair and signalled them whether he was looking good or not. Suman showed him a thumbs up and asked him to go .
He finally asked the girl to excuse herself for a minute.
Suman smiled at him and turned back,Facing shravan. She withdrew her hand (she was still holding his hand).
"Dekhliya? "
Shravan kept quiet and just stared her, his eyes were filled in guilt .
"Sumo.. i m "
Suman without even letting him complete his sentence she left that place.
Shravan stood there .He looked down in guilt. He then looked at rohan who signalled him with his eyes .Shravan smiled weakly at him.
"Yeh kya kiya meine?.. Sumo mjhe dhokha kyu degi... yeh meine galat kiya"
He said and turned, he saw a empty corridor.
"Mjhe usse sorry bolna chahiye"
he said and ran towards his room.
Sumo on the other hand stood near the glass window. (There was no wall in that side but rather it was covered with a glass.)
She looked outside at all the lights that flashed on her face. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. At the beginning she found it funny to see shravan jealous. But now she was shocked  to see this side of shravan.
"mjhpar shak kiya usne vo esa soch bhi kaise skta hain... chii"She said .She bent her head and tears fell on the ground.
Shravan Came running towards their room. He held the door as he stopped himself. He saw suman standing near the window.
He quietly walked towards her. Suman felt his steps and raised her head and wiped off her tears. She was still facing the window.
Shravan stood behind her he placed both his hands on her shoulder. And tried to turn her. Suman. She shrugged off his hands from her shoulder and stood in the same position. He turned her in force .She looked at his face and then slided off to the other side and was about to walk away. He held her hand and stopped her. Suman turned and looked at him ,he tilted his head let his eyes speak the words. Suman turned away.
"Sumo.. mein"

"Mein kyaaa shravan?? " Suman said after removing his hold. She contd "ab kya excuse doge? Sorry suman tumpar shak kiya? Tum itna giroge meine socha nhi tha... Aur rohan aur mein.. seriously?? "

"Sumo meine tum dono ko eksaath.. "

"Eksaath dekha toh laga ki mera uska koi chakar hain? Shravan grow up.. mein kisi aur se haske baat karlu iska yeh matlab nhi ki mein"

"Sumo vo"

"Meri baat abhi puri nhi hui hain"
Shravan kept quiet.
"Mjhe meri maryaada ka khayal hain shravan ..bhale hi yeh naam ka rishta ho.. par ek rishtey ko nibhana mjhe aata hain... Tum jante kya ho mere baare mein"
She moved forward and held his collar.
"Mr. Shravan Malhotra tum kuch nhi jante mere baare mein.. Mjhe selfish,characterless tag dene se phle khud apne aap ko dekho ...tum sabkuch chorke gaye the 10 saal phle...kabhi pucha humse humlog kaise hain humari life kaise chal rhi hain ??*She pushed him back by his collar *
nhi na toh mein nhi tum selfish ho..aur ainda mjhpar ungli uthane ka sochna bhi mat ..Paise zyada hone ka yeh matlab nhi ki tum kisi par bhi koi bhi ilzaam lagaoge ...meri izzat hi mere liye sabkuch hain."

"Sumo i said i m sorry... mein manta hu meri galti thi "

"No ...I m sorry Shravan ..meine tumpar vishwas kiya.. Socha ki shayad is rishtey ko toh dil se nibhaoge.. bina nafrat kiye"

"Sumo" he said moving towards her.

"Durrr raho tum"she said raising her hand. 

"Sumo plss na yaar"He said holding her hand.
She moved her hand and pushed him.  He moved back, She fell on the floor .She started crying profusely .Shravan sat near her. Suman pushed him away. He didnt give up he held her hand and pulled her closer .She started moving her hand. He held her hands with his right hand and threw his left hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer. To be contd.
Precap:Shravan took her in her arms and walked towards the bed.
PS. Ask me  if u dnt understand something in this chapter. I know it is a bit confusing.