Episode29

Everybody was busy in the preparation. The friends, family members everybody joined hands together to make this marriage a big affair.
Sumo Shravan were missing eachother despite that they had to contribute and do some work for their childhood friends.
Both were engrossed in their respective work.
Finally the ceremony started.
Every girl present had to apply it on her palm as ordered by tanya 's dadi.
Suman was in no mood to apply it.Since everybody was busy applying mehandi she was the one who was responsible for looking after the other stuff like the decoration for the sangeet, the bridal dress, gifts for guests. Till now they all mingled up nicely with tanya's mother and other family members.
The groom and his team were reluctant to write their gf's, wife's name on their hand as it sounded to desperate.

"Mein nhi likhunga kuch"Purab said getting up but was pulled back by his father and father- in -law
"Yahi bhetho aur chup chap naam likhwao"His father ordered.

"Par papa tanya se pyaar krta hu mein aur naam vaam se kya hojayega? "

"Hume bhi nhi pata par hume bhi likhwana pada tha tum bhi likhwaoge "His father-in -law said giving a hi-5 to purab's father.
Both of them laughed and smirked at his helplessness.
The men present in the room found the situation funny but cldnt dare to laugh since they also had to go through the same.
Every guy wrote their girl's name on their palm.
Pushkar didnt argue much but fell prey to the elders  orders.
Shravan however succeeded in escaping out.
He came to the hall where the ladies were doing this mehandi thing. He searched for sumo. He moved his eyes from one side of the hall to the other, then again to the centre he couldnt find her.
A pat on his shoulder made him turn in scare, within the fraction of second he had so amny thoughts
"Shittt kahi uncle to nhi... mein kya bolu mjhe nhi likhwana koi naam.. shit shit.. "He thought and turned around.
"Tummm?? "Shravan said in disbelief.

"Kisi aur ko doondh rahe the "Suman said as she held the tray of flowers.

"Nahi tumhe hi.. ek min"He said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her away to a corner .

"Shravan kya kar rhe ho.. kaha le jarahe ho?? "

"Shhh meri maa chup hojao"

"Kya hua hain ese kyu behave kar rahe ho"She said as she rubbed her wrist which he had held so tightly.

"Vo sumo mein... mjhe. mehandi nhi lagani"

"Ohh.. "She said and started laughing.

"Hass kyu rahi ho? "

"Tum itni si baat ke liye mjhe yaha laye? "

"Haan na"

"Mana kardo na phir boldo nhi lagani mehandi.... ek min ladko ko mehandi kyu? "

"Vo uncle ne kaha ki hume apni better half ka naam likhwana hain "He stood still.. what did he just say... he slowly looked down...looked at her face which by now had lit up because of the feeling of him calling her his better half, reminding them of their marriage, reminding them that the friendship had another name now, another relation which had to be respected .

"Aur tumhe nhi likhwana? "suman said as reality struck her.
"Uh.. sumo vo mein "

"Mjhe bhi nhi banani mehandi.. chalo vapis ...hum boldenge hume nhi banwani"

"Tumhe bhi? "

"Haan mjhe nhi bannwani"

"Uhh sumo vo"

"Acha toh aap dono idhar ho hum aapko kabse doodh rahe hain "Said Pushkar with a bright smile on his face .

"Chote plss yaar"Shravan said as pushkar tried to drag him.