Episode19

Ramnath and shravan came out of his room.
Everybody bid them bye.
Ramnath had this inner peace within himself.
"Shravan ko bas sab sach batadu aur.. "He went into the flashback.
Last night.
After packing the bags suman went down to get a glass of water. Ramnath was in the kitchen.
"Kaun hain? "suman asked suspiciously.
Ramnath came out .He was behind the refrigerator.
Suman went pale and she quietly went to the corner and took a glass of water and was about to leave when ramnath asked her to stop.
"Suman.. ek min"
She turned and looked at him.
"Ji? "

"Beta vo mein.. "
He hesitated  to say something .Suman raised her eyebrow.
"Beta mein janta hu meine bohut galat kiya tumhare sath, nirmala ke sath*Takes pause*aur apne bete ke saath. Mein manta hu mein galat tha... par pls beta samjho mein ek baap hu jo bas apne bete ko khona nhi chahta tha. "
Suman understood what he was saying but she knew that it wont change anything that had happened in their lives.
"Mjhe maaf kardo pls"Ramnath said joining his hands. Suman was shocked she kept the glass aside held his hand and said.
"Please.. uncle aap esa mat kahiye.. Mjhe nhi pata mein kya kahu aapse ya kisise.. meine yeh shaadi sird nanu ke liye kiya hain... aur bhagwan na kare unhe kuch hojaye lekin agar hua toh bas vo din yeh rishta bhi tut jayega.. aapka beta sirf aapka hain"

"Nhi beta ese mat bolo pls.. Mein janta hu mere kaaran hi sabkuch hua hain.. plss shravan ko mat choro vo bhatak jayega"

"Uncle sorry. ..par mein kuch nhi kar sakti.. shravan esa phle se hain aur mere pyaar krne se, mere saath rehne se kuch badal nhi jayega "

"Beta lekin? "

"Mein kuch nhi kar skti"She looked at him and contd. "Agar aap apne bete ke mann se saari kadwahat hatana chahte hain toh ek kaam kar skte hain"

"Kya? "

"Uski nafrat, uski yeh kadwahat ki wajah... uski sachai use bata dijiye.. aur jiske kaaran yeh sab uske mann mein bhetha hain unhe vapis laayiye... Nirmala maa ko is ghar mein phirse lekar aayiye"
Ramnath was shocked. "Nirmala? "
"Haan shravan ka gussa tabhi kam hoga jab vo apni maa ki sachai janega.. "

"Par beta vo"

"Bas uncle bas yahi raasta hain agar aapko aapka purana shravan vapis chahiye toh use uski maa lauta dijiye.. phir bhale hi mein rahu ya nhi vo khush rahega..Goodnight"she said and went away.
Ramnath looked down and was thinking.
Present.
"Mein tumhari baat samjh gaya suman"ramnath said and went to his room.
Shraman and preekar reached the airport.
Pushkar and shravan went and confirmed about the Timings. While the sisters were talking to eachother.
"Mein ek baar preeta se baat karke aati hu"

"Theek hain di"
Pushkar and shravan came back .Shravan said "Sumo kaha hain? "
"Di preeta se baat krne gayi hain "
"Ohh"shravan replied and sat down.
The flight announcement was made.Shravan asked preekar to go ahead and he will come with suman.
Suman was talking in the phone when she heard the announcement.
"Chal preeta.. mein chalti hu flight ka time hogaya hain"

"Haan bye pct ka ache se khayal rakhna"she laughed and disconnected the phone. She turned and saw somebody standing behind her.
"Tum? "

"Hi suman"aditya replied

"Tum yaha ?"

"Actually mein mumbai jaa raha hu"

"Ohh bye "

"Suman.. ek min*She stopped*I m sorry yaar.. meine jo bhi aajtak kiya uske liye "
He continued talking. Shravan who was searching for suman saw aditya and suman talking to eachother.
"Aditya??suman ko kahi kuch "he said and walked fast towards them.
Aditya saw shravan coming.
"Shravan"he said
Suman turned around and saw her husband coming towards them. Shravan came, stood next to suman and held her palm tightly ,interlocking his fingers with hers. 😍
Suman lookes down at her hand.She understood that he was concerned for her.
"Shravan vo mein aa hi rahi thi"

"Yeh yaha kya kar rah hain? "he said looking at aditya.
"Shravan mein kuch galat nhi kar raha tha"aditya replied.

"Himmat bhi mat karna mein hu suman ke saath "
Suman kept looking at shravan.
She finally spoke .
"Shravan aditya humesha ke liye mumbai jaa raha hain.. vo bas maafi maang raha tha usne jo kiya "

"Maafi??  iski galtiya maafi layak nhi hain"

"Shravan plss mein janta hu mjhse kayi galtiya hui hain par pls yaar i m sorry.. mjhe sab samjh mein aagaya hain.. ab mein kisiki life mein koi prblm nhi karunga."

Shravan stared at him in anger.
Aditya contd. "Maa ne mjhe samjhaya ki jo bhi hua vo kismat ka faisla tha aur mein koi nhi hota vo faisle ko badalne wala"
Shravan didnt want to listen to his drama again.
"Theek hain bye"shravan said and turned to leave.
"Shravan mjhe tumse koi baat karni hain "Aditya said.
Suman and Shravan turned and looked at him.Shravan asked suman to go board the flight and he will be there in few minutes. She reluctantly went away.
"Bol"

"Mein janta hu kisi ke liye bhi kuch bhi bhulna mushkil hain ..par pls yaar maaf karde"

"mein nhi bhul sakta "

"Koi na take ur time... par ek baat hain... suman tumse bohut pyaar karti hain*shravan. looked at him in shock*Meine uske aankho mein sirf tumhare liye vo pyaar dekha hain pls.. use kabhi jaane mat dena.. vo bohut achi hain.. and pls jo mjhse us din kaha tha bachelors party ke din vo kabhi dohrana mat"
Aditya hugged him. Then they handshaked and bid adieu to eachother.
Shravan eventhough hated aditya but he knew he too had fault.He remembered how he behaved with suman when she had asked him about the bachelors party.
"Agar aditya galat hain toh meine bhi toh galti ki hain... sab sudharni padegi ab "He said and walked off.
Suman was waiting for Shravan.She had asked preekar to go and board and she will come along with shravan. Shravan came and saw suman waiting .
"Tum gayi nhi "
Suman turned and saw shravan.
"Kaha the tum? Aur aditya ?"

"Sab batatu hu chalo"
He said and held her hand she kept looking at their hands.
"Mr. Malhotra?" Asked the flight attendant.
Shravan gave him the boarding passes and said
"Mr. and Mrs malhotra"
Both of them smiled at eachother.
Suman was shocked.
"Mrs. malhotra..."she murmered
Shravan heard and smiled. The flight attendant gave them the passes and let them in. They walked through the passway. Shravan holding her hand, Suman looking intently at him.

Precap:Hello Jaipur!!