Episode10

Suman was feeling sleepy way before her scheduled time. Hence she decided to skip dinner and sleep. Shravan and suman did not come out of the room the whole day. Shravan who was busy in his office work noticed suman going to sleep. He got up and went near her, she was shivering so he touched her forehead,  and realized she had high fever. He remembered the last time she had fever that time also she was hurt. He took a blanket and covered her. He ran downstairs where everybody was having dinner.
"Shravan aaram se chot aur badh jayegi"ramnath said who got up from the table as he saw shravan running downstairs.
"bhaiya hua kya sumo theek haina"pushkar said.
Everybody left their dinner and came towards him.
"Papa suman ko bohut tez bhukhar hain plss doctor ko bulayi na "Shravan said in a tensed tone.
Ramnath called the doctor and meanwhile shravan asked preeti to make some soup for suman and all of them went upstairs. Shravan sat on the other side of bed close to suman's face and pushkar sat on a chair near the bed.
Soon the doctor came and checked suman and said
"Suman ko bhukhar isliye hain kyunki usko chot lagi hain, yaad haina shravan pichli baar bhi yahi hua tha. Suman ko injection dena padega. Isne kuch khaya hain? "
"Nhi uncle bas dopehar ko soup piya tha aur uske baad kuch nhi"shravan said.
"Toh phle kuch khilao suman ko phir hi injection lagega"doctor replied.
Preeti entered the room with a bowl of soup.
"Di ko mein soup pila deti hu. "she said.
Ramnath asked everybody to go and have dinner . Everybody went out except pushkar preeti and the doctor.
"Di utho.. Dii.. utho... thoda sa soup pilo plss"preti said as she tried to wake suman.
"Nhi.. chah..iye"suman said in a low voice.
Shravan signalled preeti to pass him the bowl.
"Sumo utho soup pilo"he said poking suman.

"Nhi shravan plss."

"sumo uthoo"
He said it in a more dominating voice. Reluctantly she got up. Shravan adjusted the pillow to make her sit comfortably .
He then fed her.
"Bas shravan"she said and drank water.
"bas thoda aur " shravan made her drink the remaining soup.
Then doctor took out the injection and said
"ab bas injection laga lo kuch nhi hoga"
"Injectionnn?? " sumo screamed in a shocking tone .
"sumo kuch nhi hoga"Shravan said as he held her hand.

"Nhi plss shravan nhii"

"sumo yeh chot mere kaaran lagi hain agar tumhe kuch hogaya to.. "
She looked at him and said "toh? "
They looked at eachother and just then doctor said "hogaya"
Suman looked at her hand .Pushkar and preeti laughed and went out with the doctor.
Shravan got up and closed the door and asked suman to sleep.
"ab sojao aaram se "
Suman adjusted her pillow and turned her face other side and thought "kaash humare beech sab theek hota... kaash mein tumhe sab bata paati.. kaash ki hum humesha saath rahe.. kaash mein keh paati ki mein tumse kitna pyaar karti hu" she thought and closed her eyes. In a moment she fell asleep. Shravan sat next to her on the bed and thought "kaash sab theek hota humare beech mein tumhe pyaar karta hu aur itne savaal hain jinke javaab nhi aur jab tak javaab nhi mil jaata mein kuch nhi kar sakta. "He rested his head on the bed and slept in the same position.
In the morning everybody had breakfast and decided not to disturb shravan and suman and let them rest. They all moved to their respective works. Kamini and vandy were in the kitchen.

"mjhe kuch samjh nhi aaraha"kamini said ,lost in her own thoughts.

"mjhe bhi mummyji"vandy said looking confused.

"haina? "

"haan mummyji kuch samjh nhi aa raha jeera dalega ya sauf ya phir dono"vandy said as she turbed the page of her cookery book.
Kamini looked angrily at vandy and said"tera dimaag daalde tere kisi kaam ka nhi "

"mummyji aap esa kyu bol rahe ho? "

"mein ramnath bhaisahab ki baat kar rahi hu"

"ohh.. aur mein jeera sauf ki isliye aapko gussa aaya "vandy said giggling but she froze as she saw kamini looking at her angrily.
"Mjhe kuch acha sochna hi padega"kamini thought to herself.
In Shravan and suman's room
Suman woke up and she saw shravan sleeping next to her
"yeh raat bhar ese hi bhetha raha"she said and touched his face. She then realised her promise to ramnath and withdrew her hand. She looked at her watch and said "ohh shitt 10:30 hogaye mein late hogayi... kisi ne bulaya bhi nhi"she got up from the bed and stood up to walk but suddenly fell and screamed "OUCHH"
Shravan woke up in a jerk and came rushing towards her"sumooo.. kya kar rahi ho yaar"he helped her sit on the bed and kneeled down.
"itna khayal kyu rakh rahe ho"suman said looking at shravan.

"kyunki yeh mere kaaran hua hain"

"tumhe bhi chot lagi haina"
suman said and held his injured hand.

"agar mein us din sharab nhi peeta aur tumpar gussa nhi utarta toh tumhe itni chot nhi lagti meri hi galti hain sab mere kaa.. "he was interrupted by suman ,she kept her index finger on his lips as she stopped him from blaming himself. They looked at eachother. Suman withdrew her hand.
Shravan realizing the awkward situation he said "vese tum kaha jaa rahi thi subah subah"

"oh shit mein bhul gayi mjhe pct jaana hain mein already late hu"as she got up shravan held her hand and made her sit and he said "koi zarurat nhi kahi jaane ki aaj ghar par hi raho "

"par shravan"

"par var kuch nhi sumo kaha na yahi rahogi matlab yahi rahogi, ab chalo taiyaar hojao mein breakfast laata hu. He helped her to get up.She went to the washroom to get ready.

Precap:The day continues with few shraman moments.