44- Mr. & Mrs. Kim

"Oh my gosh. I'm so scared. What do I do?! This is terrifying. What happens if they don't like me?!" I walked back and forth.

"Chill. Jheez. It's not like they will kill you." Yuri stared at me as she sipped on her iced americano.

"It's like February and you're drinking an iced americano." Jessica judged her from beside and Yuri shrugged in response.

"And you're only wearing tights." Yuri tilted her head downwards to get a glance at Jessica's legs.

"Yah. Stop staring at my legs you byuntae. Weren't you satisfied last night?" Jessica brought up their sex life and I was in an uncomfortable position.

"Of course I did. I loved how you were on your kne-"

"YAH! I'M STILL HERE Y'KNOW!" I shouted so I wouldn't hear anything that would be disgusting to my ears.

"Now you Tiffany. You should calm down. Seobang is right, they won't kill you. They're like the sweetest people on earth." Jessica replied.

"What happens if they won't accept me?! What happens if they will forbid me from seeing Taeyeon?!"

"Calm down Fany-ah. They're actually the sweetest people on this planet." Yuri butted in.

"But what happens if the-"

"Shut up. Their plane is landing. They should be walking out soon. Ready your signs girls." Jessica instructed with her icy cold voice which sent shivers up my spine.

With my shaky hands, I raised the sign up that read "The Mr. and Mrs. Kim." There may be a lot of Kim's out there, but we included the "The," so people know they're important people. Not saying that others are not important.

I held the sign up high and watched different people pass through the gates.

"Over here!" Jessica's booming dolphin voice echoed in my ear and noticed a couple walking towards us with a bright smile smudged on their faces.

This is it, I'm meeting Taeyeon's parents.

"Jessica!" A woman's voice approached us and I didn't have the guts to raise my head.

"Auntie!" Jessica said back.

"Hello Jessica. It's nice to see you." A male's voice was heard and it was really husky.

"Auntie! Uncle!" Yuri smiled and I was shaking.

"Yuri-ah! I hope you're taking good care of Jessica. Aren't you?" Auntie started to sound strict.

"When do I ever not take good care of her?" Yuri started to laugh and I chuckled without lifting my head up.

"Fany-ah. You can put the sign down now." Jessica patted me on the back and I slowly dragged the sign down in embarrassment.

"S-sorry."

"Who's this?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Tiffany." Yuri responded.

"Oh! It's this girl!" Mr. Kim replied in amazement.

"Why do you sound so excited Uncle?" Jessica questioned.

"I've heard good things about her." Mr. Kim answered.

"Now dear, can you please lift your head up?" I heard Mrs. Kim ask.

Slowly, I lifted my head and was greeted with two adults staring at me with a huge smile.

I bowed deeply and introduced myself "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim! I'm Tiffany Hwang."

"She's so pretty! Taeyeon sure has good taste!" Mrs. Kim squealed in delight.

"Tiffany dear... please don't be afraid of us." Mr. Kim told me.

"O-ok."

"Also don't call us Mr. or Mrs. Kim. Just call us omma and appa!" Mrs. Kim clapped and I nodded.

---

I was sitting in the back seat in the middle. I had Mr. Ki- Appa on my right and Omma on my left. I was in an awkward position and I was as stiff as a statue. Yuri was driving while Jessica was in the front seat beside the driver's seat.

Jessica and Yuri are currently having a conversation with Taeyeon's parents. They talked about their lives and what happened when they were away, and I'm out of place.

I couldn't participate in the conversation.

"Auntie Kim! Why didn't you allow me to call you omma?!" Jessica asked with a pout splattered on her face. 

"I knew that Yuri liked you. I didn't want to hurt poor Yuri." Omma responded and I noticed that Yuri had a bright smile.

"Oh Tiffany. I heard that you have a Lock necklace? Is that true?" Mr. Kim asked and he tried to look for the necklace around my neck.

"Ye-yes that's right." I nodded.

"She's serious." Mrs. Kim replied.

"Who?"

"Taeyeon."

"Serious about what?"

"You."

"O-oh ok."

"Tiffany. What's your story?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Story?"

"Your love story."

"Ahh."

I started to tell them about how we got to know each other. From the bubble tea, to Jeonju, to now.

"Now what happened to Taeyeon?" Mrs. Kim questioned us.

"I can answer that." Jessica barged into our conversation.

Jessica started to tell Taeyeon's parents about our plan. Then she told them about how they hired someone to follow us around and they figured out our plan. Next, they booked a trip earlier then expected and sadly, Taeyeon had to take the hit.

"What cruel people. How could they do that to Taengoo!" Mrs. Kim clenched her fists in anger.

"Luckily he's in a mental institution. If he's not then he should make sure I won't kill him. That stupid Jung made my Taeyeon unconscious and she's not awake." Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows. I swear, if he would be able to produce gas from his ears, the word 'gas' wouldn't be seen in the dictionary anymore.

"Let's go see Taeyeon now."

---

We arrived at the hospital and quickly ran to Taeyeon's room.

"Oh my.." Mrs. Kim bursted into tears and slowly walked towards her bed.

"Crazy..." Mr. Kim was still angry.

"Thank you so much Tiffany." Mrs. Kim turned to me and held both of my hands.

"No problem. I love her too much." I smiled to her and she nodded.

"Sorry Jessica, but Tiffany is the one we want for Taeyeon. You can have Yuri." Mr. Kim turned to Jessica and we laughed.

"Now we have to wait until she gets better." Yuri sighed.

"Did you hear that baby? Your parents love me!" I held onto Taeyeon's hand with a huge smile.

A/N:

2 more chapters.