33- Lock and Key

So after I told Tiffany I still care for her she's been going around the mall like a lunatic. Well that's what she always does, but this time she seemed more.... happy??

I don't know...

While we were walking around, I noticed a jewelry store. It had a sign that emphasized that they were closing down. I suddenly felt bad because when I peeked inside, the workers had a sad expression smudged on their faces.

I saw Tiffany and Jessica skip happily to another store with Jiwoong dragging his feet slowly behind them. I decided to walk in the store, it's not like they will notice I'm gone or anything.

"Hello Miss! How may I help you?" The worker suddenly had a bright smile on their face. I took a glance at their name tag, Seulgi.

"I'm just looking around. I have a question."

"Yes what is it miss?"

"Why is this place closing down?"

"Oh. In this shop it's really expensive. Our cheaper products don't really catch many people's eyes. This specific shop is closing down because of the insignificant funds. But the company is still intact." Seulgi sadly said.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Whose the owner of this place?"

"My friend, Bae Juhyun."

"Ahh. Well I can't help with getting your store back intact but may I have your number?"

"Um. I'm sorry I'm taken." Seulgi looked down shyly.

"WHAT?! No no! Not that! I wanted to help you later on in the future!" I quickly explained and Seulgi bowed her head in embarrassment.

"Really?!" She popped her head up in an instant.

"Yes really. My parents run a business and maybe you can help?" I offered her.

"Oh that would be amazing! Thank you so much!" Seulgi took my hand and shook it.

"But get everything set cause I can't just hand you a job." I told her.

I gave her my phone and she typed in her phone number.

"Now I'm actually wanted to look for a couple necklace..." I trailed off and looked through the display cases.

"Oh here!" Seulgi went to a specific display case and brought out some pieces of matching jewelry.

There was one in particular that caught my eye. It was two necklaces. One had a lock pendant and the other had a key pendant.

Seulgi probably saw me staring at the pieces of jewelry, "Ahh nice eye you have there Miss! Those are pretty special though.."

"What do you mean?"

"Well to take off the necklace you would need a key. And that key is on the other necklace. For the one with the lock pendant, that is the lock. So the necklace with the key pendant is the key to open the necklace. Understand? Handcuffs. You're basically connected with the necklaces but you can't take it off. Good thing it doesn't rust." Seulgi explained and my eyes sparkled.

They surely are beautiful. I will give the lock to Tiffany for sure. For sure. No one else.

"Ok I'll take this then." I pointed at the masterpieces and Seulgi nodded.

"I will grab some from behind so if you can wait here." Seulgi walked to the closet and I sat on a vacant couch.

Honestly I loved them.

Seulgi walked out with two small boxes and placed them near the cashier.

"Ok so miss...?" Seulgi looked at me to tell her my name.

"Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon."

"So Ms. Kim, that would be $210, it would be 420 but it's 50% off. This store is closing so there's a special discount." Seulgi neatly placed the two necklaces in the bag and handed it to me.

I swiped my card on the machine and bid Seulgi goodbye. 

"Thank you Seulgi-ssi! I hope I can see you again some time in the future!" I waved by to her and walked out of the store.

When I walked out of the store, I found Tiffany glaring at me, a Jessica who's on the phone with Yuri and a Jiwoong who would be ready to faint.

"YAH! KIM! What took you so long!? What did you buy?!" Jessica came rushing to me after hanging up on the phone.

"I wanted to buy something so I did." I nonchalantly told her.

"But you kept us waiting! You had fun talking with that cashier didn't you!?" Jessica stepped forward and I chuckled at her.

"Funny. Why would I want to hit on someone who's taken?" I told her and when I glanced at Tiffany, her face calmed down.

"You got her number though." Tiffany quietly mumbled.

"She's going to loose her job also her friends. So when my parents come back I'll find a spot for them if they qualify. Is it wrong?" I asked them all.

"No it's not. But what did you buy?" Jiwoong tried to grab the bag.

"None of your business." I clenched the bag tightly.

"That's a jewelry store. What did you buy?" Jessica wanted to peer in the bag.

"A necklace." I rolled my eyes

"Ohh." Both of them seemed surprised.

"MS. TAEYEON-SSHI!" I heard a familiar voice come behind me.

I turn around and saw Seulgi walking towards me.

"Oh Seulgi-ssi!" I waved to her and she flashed me a smile.

"Taeyeon-sshi. The receipt you forgot." Seulgi handed me a piece of paper which Jessica stole in the blink of an eye.

"Hmm... necklaces? You bought two?" Jessica scanned my receipt.

"Yes. She bought two. Are you her significant other perhaps? Taeyeon-sshi seemed really happy buying the necklaces." Seulgi explained and in my peripherals, I saw Tiffany smile.

"I have a girlfriend. This dork is not my girlfriend." Jessica poked my arm and Seulgi awkwardly laughed.

"My apologies." Seulgi bowed and sent her goodbyes to us.

"Couple necklaces huh?" Jessica smirked to Tiffany but she just ignored her teases.

"We should go home now. Are you guys done with your shopping?" I looked a the multiple bags lying across them.

"Yeah we're done. I'm taking the car with Jiwoong-oppa." Tiffany announced.

"Can't you come with me?" I asked her.

A/N:

Heyy! So I rejected the guy who asked me out. I only see him as a friend but let's see what future has in store for us.

So this chapter has Seulgi! And Taeyeon mentioned Irene! Wow, where are the RV STANS at?

I thought this chapter was a bit boring, sorry.

But I hope you enjoyed this BORING chapter! I love your comments!

TY♡