40- I Love You

I followed Kibum into his office and Jessica followed us. He seemed pretty, sassy? I don't know but he gives off some kind of vibe. But if he's a great ass lawyer then I won't give two shits.

Jessica and I sat in front of Kibum's desk, while Kibum sat in his leather seat.

"Alright. I already know your situation. Let's talk about payment." Kibum smirked.

"Alright that's fine." I smiled.

We talked about his payment and surprisingly he didn't shoot up high. He chose a price that was average and I was thankful.

After the pricing talk, we went onto the plan.

"Wait. So they're being arrested on Friday?" Kibum gave a shocked expression.

"Yes. Too early right?" I leaned back on the chair and slouched.

"Way too early. Jessica if you can, give me all the sheets you gave to the police. Also any extra information will be great too." Kibum turned to Jessica.

"Yeah I can do that. I can give it to you tomorrow." Jessica wrote the plan in some kind of notebook and shut it closed.

"Now, Taeyeon, I need you to get some people who can testify in court. Maybe some workers, your siblings. Anyone." Kibum averted his eyes to me and I nodded.

"I can testify." Jessica replied.

"Ok that's good."

We kept talking about what will happen in court and the people who will be able to testify against Jessica's parents.

After the lawyers office, I dropped Jessica off at Yuri's. That's where she's staying for now.

I had no where else to go and I was craving some ice cream. I also wanted to buy some more clothes so I went to the mall.

I bought a vanilla ice cream cone and traveled around the mall. I bought a few things like couple cases for Tiffany and I, if she will ever like me, clothes and earphones.

I was still bored. Yes, I still have homework but that's for later. It's 7 right now. I decided to watch a movie, La La Land. I was alone but that's fine.

I've never watched a movie alone so now I'll be able to.

---

I spent my day just doing what normal people do. I wonder what Tiffany is doing...

It's already pretty late, right now it's 8 and I should go home now.

When I was in the car, I noticed another car trailing behind me. Every turn I take, it followed. It was a car that was all black and I couldn't see the driver from my view.

I kept taking turns but they kept following. Just who is this person?! This is crazy.

Instead of going home, I turned on the hands-off mode for my phone and dialled my speed dial number.

"Hello?"

"Fany!"

"Taeyeon? What's wrong?"

"I'm in the car right now and there's a car following me."

"Ok. So they're probably trying to figure out where you live."