32- Care

We stepped into the restaurant and my mood was horrible. Tiffany can't just say she wants to get with Nichkhun in front of me. Even worse she fangirled too. That's just great. And I thought we actually had a chance to be together.

We told the waiter that we already had seats. So we walked to where my brother was and I noticed her glared at Jessica. He abruptly stood up and continued to glare at Jessica.

"Oppa cut it out. She's on our side." I pulled the chair to allow me to sit down.

Tiffany was going to take the seat beside me but I grabbed it before she could ever lay a finger on it.

"Sica. Sit beside me." I held the chair out for her and she gladly took it, but Tiffany wasn't too happy.

"Are you two fighting or something?" Jiwoong asked us two.

"We're not together oppa." I told him straight and he nodded.

"Huh?"

"We broke up." Tiffany finalized and I clenched my teeth for the nth time today.

"Oh. Did Taeyeon not treat you well?" Jiwoong asked Tiffany.

"It's not that. Insecurity is all there is."  Tiffany sighed and opened the menu.

"Now you. Explain what the hell happened and where our parents are." Jiwoong suddenly had a cold voice and shot it at Jessica.

That voice or demeanor didn't affect Jessica because she's also called an ice princess.

"Guys let's other first. Then you can talk." I offered and they nodded but it didn't cool down the tense atmosphere.

After ordering they went straight back into giving each other cold death glares.

"Care to explain now?" Jiwoong asked with the same cold, deadly voice.

"I will explain now. But no interruptions or I will stop." Jessica replied with a cold voice too and it caused my spine to shiver in fear.

While Jessica was explaining what happened, the waiter came with our food so I immediately dug in but Jiwoong and Jessica pushed it aside.

"Now that's what happened." Jessica finished and grabbed her plate.

"My gosh. Your parents sure are something." Jiwoong rubbed his head.

"Now. Hayeon will be given over to you in some document type thingy." Jessica stuffed her mouth with salad.

"Are you sure Tyler would give Hayeon to us?" Jiwoong put a piece of meat into his mouth.

"Yeah. He assured us. He's on our side anyways." Jessica shrugged.

I noticed Tiffany not eating her food. She just held her chopsticks and played around with her eel.

I tapped her with my foot under the table and she looked at me.

"Do you not like eels?" I asked her with a hint of concern in my voice.

"It's not that. I'm just thinking." She sighed and I placed a piece of meat onto her plate. She looked up and I smile at her.

"You should eat. You shouldn't get to skinny. I don't want my girl to be too skinny." I mumbled.

"You should stop mumbling Taengoo." Jessica hit my arm.

I rubbed it in pain and pouted.

---

After the dinner was over, Tiffany placed a couple of bills on the table.