18- The Talk

I looked between Jiwoong oppa and Tiffany and they had an intense glaring competition.

Once Tiffany used her scary voice on Jiwoong oppa, I saw a cold sweat break out onto his forehead. I can tell he is nervous. But he is still keeping up with his ego.

"Fine you want to talk? Let's talk." He stood up abruptly and walked out of the house with Tiffany following him.

Quickly I wanted to chase after them but my uncle's hand stopped me. I looked towards uncle and he shook his head in denial.

I sat down and I couldn't sit straight. Thoughts were running into my head on what they would be doing right now.

Well they would be talking. Duh.

Obviously, the talk is about me and I can't just sit here.

---

"So Taeyeon-ah. I haven't seen you in soooooo long! How have you been?" My uncle started our conversation but it didn't stay still for me because I was constantly thinking about the talk they would be having.

"Sorry uncle. But I don't know what Tiffany is telling oppa right now." I explained to him and he nodded with a smile on his face.

"I didn't know any of you would be coming today. I could have bought even more food!" He chuckled and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry for not calling earlier." I sighed and he shook his head.

"Wait. About Hayeon-ah."

The mood had an automatic flip and the atmosphere died out.

"What happened to her?!" I stood up, stared at him with my eyebrows knitted and my eyes widened.

"Minutes before you came with Tiffany, Jiwoong and I were talking about her." My uncle started and I quietly sat down.

"So what happened?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"She couldn't be adopted by Jiwoong." Uncle lowered his head in dissapointment and sadness.

"Where is she now?! Why didn't I know about this?" I questioned with tears fillings up my eyes.

"She has a new family. We don't know who the family is because the adoption center won't give us private information." My uncle covered his face with his hands.

"What's the adoption center?" I took out my phone, ready to type in the address and the name.

"Wonderland Center." He said and gave me the address.

"Wait, why did she end up there in the first place?" I typed in the address and asked.

"Well, after you left for Seoul, the media figured about the death of your parents. They knew your parents has 3 children. During that time, your siblings still lived in the mansion." My uncle explained and I had a bad feeling.

"Don't tell me. They invaded the house?!"

"Let me finish. But before they did, the-"

"THEY ACTUALLY INVADED THEIR PRIVACY?!"

"CALM DOWN AND LET ME FINISH FIRST OK?!"

I quietly simmered down and listened to the rest of the story.

"Your brother was living off of the money that he inherited and they put Hayeon's part in the bank for her savings for school. Your brother was still studying at that time and he had no job. So after the media realized that the children was still living in the mansion, they invaded the house and took Hayeon away. She was sent to the adoption center."

"Wait why didn't she just go to you?!" I pointed at him but slowly retreated my hand because it was disrespectful.

"Well after you left, I left for America to break the news to your relatives living there. So I couldn't." He sighed.

"But why couldn't Hayeon stay with oppa?" I asked with curiosity.

"Well, they found out that the money they had was the inherits from your parents, he was still studying and he had no job. So they took her because they figured he could not give Hayeon a good life or living."

"But now he has a job! He's probably married too!" I retorted.

"Now he is. But before he didn't have a job. And now she's adopted."

"That's not fair." I finally spilled my tears.

"Life isn't fair."

TIFFANY'S POV:

"Ok who are you? Are you the new girlfriend of that monster?" Taeyeon's brother Jiwoong asked me.

No one will call Taeyeon a monster. Maybe in school but someone who knows her past will never call her  a monster.

"Don't call her a monster. It wasn't even her fault!" I yelled at him.

"That girl's girlfriend killed our parents. She had a plan. Her parents killed our parents! Now Taeyeon got the money she is probably living a good life now huh?" Jiwoong scoffed and chuckled.

"Think whatever you want to think. But I will not just stand here. Taeyeon is lonely! Apparently she changed completely after your parent's life was taken away!" I shouted at him and hoped for him to understand.

"I don't think so. She's probably hanging out with those 7 girls. Do you know them? Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Jessica, Seohyun, Yoona, and Sooyoung?" He shot me the names of the people that always looked for Taeyeon.

"She completely shut them out. She's never been herself. There's no one else for her. Even Sooyoung. She shut out Sooyoung!" I retorted.

"Don't lie! She is probably living her life! She's becoming an artist right?!" He shot a question.

"Yes she's becoming an artist but she's living a boring life! She's shutting everyone out and is living in despair! She thinks about you and Hayeon. She thinks about what she has done. She thinks about every single thing that has went wrong because she loved someone. She became a cold person and is just thinking on how not to hurt people. She's thinking about everyone and how she can not give them anymore danger. She's living in her own depressing world where Taeyeon herself has no happiness or freedom." I explained with tears filling my eyes and Jiwoong stood there with sad eyes.

"I just thought she would be happy that she finally has all the freedom. I blamed everything on her." Jiwoong crouched down and stuffed his face into his hands.

"Wait." I said and I realized something.

"What?" He looked up with a face filled with tears.

"Who's Jessica?" I asked.

"Her girlfriend who killed our family."

A/N:

Jiwoong finally forgives poor Taengoo. ALL THANKS TO TIFFANY.

Poor Hayeon has a new family. Will she come back to her siblings?

Now for the ending, I'm pretty sure most of you already knew about Jessica but keep reading and enjoy this update!

TY♡