27- Jessica

Again, Tiffany's POV:

"Wow." I breathed out.

"Don't expect pecks anymore. Cause that's what you will be getting." Taeyeon held my hand and started the car.

"I'm guessing you're a Byuntae then?"

"Well, if you want to name me that the go ahead."

"My girlfriend is a kid but also a byuntae."

"I'm not denying anything. Now when is your dad coming home?"

"Um next week I think?"

"So you want to sleepover?"

"Sure why not. Besides we're going to pick up Jessica tomorrow anyways."

"Yeah. Oh don't worry about having sex. Cause having it now is too rushed. We've been dating for 2 days!" Taeyeon chuckled and I smiled.

"I agree. Both of us aren't virgins too right?"

"Yeah."

---

We picked up my clothes from my place and we went to Taeyeon's place.

We ate dinner which was kimbap fried rice and we got ready to go to bed.

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"I need some blankets and a pillow." I told her and sat on the couch.

"Why?"

"I'm sleeping on the couch." I told her with an innocent look.

"You wish. Let's go to bed now." She grabbed my hand and took me to her room.

"But I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." I mumbled under my breath.

"We slept together in Jeonju. It's not like we're having sex or something." Taeyeon laughed and I blushed at her statement.

We entered her room and she had a queen sized bed placed in the middle of the room. The walls of the rooms were pale blue with glow in the dark stars on top. I chuckled slightly at how kid-like she could be.

"How did you even reach up there?" I pointed to the stars.

"Who knows! I jumped on my bed and managed to stick it!" She showed a proud smile and we both went to her bed.

We snuggled into the blankets and we both faced each other.

"My goodnight kisses are only pecks." I told her.

"That's fine. I just want my baby to kiss me." Taeyeon smiled widely and I nodded.

I pecked her on the lips but I couldn't pull back. Her hand was holding the back of my neck and she tried to make out with me. Being the weakling I am, I gave in and we both started a makeout session.

Soon tongues were involved and they decided to dance. Wait, nope, we made them dance with each other.

Taeyeon decides to roll over on top of me and her hands were trying to make its way to specific areas. She was rubbing my sides constantly and her hands were trying to make its way up to my breasts.