6- Why

"Why? Why would you do that? When I was never in my bubble I have now, I lost people!" My tears started to become uncontrollable that it just left my eyes and down my face. I looked down with my jaw clenched and my fists hurled into a ball.

"I'm captivated by you. You are someone else. I don't know what you do to me, but you for sure have an effect on me in weird ways." I look up to her in confusion.

"There could be other people. Not me. I hate to spread my emotions. I hate to be pitied." I start to walk closer to her but she doesn't back away.

"Then if you don't want to be pitied then don't be have a depressive demeanor." She walks forward and one step forward from any of us and we would be kissing.

"Can't you understand? When I was naive I lost people! Because of me being naive they are now gone!" I start to shout. I'm slowly losing control.

"You're just afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Let me help you with that. We can start with small baby steps!" She tries to persuade me but I just scoff.

"If I say yes, what will happen?" I stare into her eyes with hope.

"I will leave to Jeonju with you." I look to her with wide eyes and I can tell, she is serious.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well for one, you are a mystery I want to unlock myself. I want to help you overcome your fear of the outside world. Also, I just have this instinct that I need to help you. Weird right?" She chuckles at her last sentence.

"Very well then, we leave in two days. Tell me your address and I will pick you up at 9 a.m. sharp. If you are not there outside by 9, I will simply leave." I state.

"Ok. Thank you Taeyeon." She bows and I nod my head.

She makes her way out of my apartment and I just collapse onto my sofa. I lay my hand on my fastened heart and soon it calms down.

---

I walked into class and the first thing I notice is Tiffany sitting there. She turns to me and smiles. Doing what I usually do, I ignore the smile despite my raging heart beat.

I collapsed on my chair ignoring her presence.

"Taeyeon. Let's meet with our professor after class so we can get the work when we will go ok?" She leaned close to my ear and whispered.

"Ok." I said back.

She won't bother me if I say yes right?

During class it was just a mixture of her staring at me and I stare at her. When we actually stare at each other at the same time we would look away instantly.

Weird, I thought. But even though it is weird, it brought my heart to new places where only 'she' could bring me.

Soon class ended and we both waited until the whole class made their way out.

"Oh Ms. Kim and Ms. Hwang, what are you two still doing here?" The teacher eyed the both of us and Tiffany stepped forward.

"Sir, Taeyeon and I are going to leave somewhere for 2 weeks tomorrow. We would like the homework please?" She bowed and he only smiled.

"For sure, but may I ask why?" He picked his books up and sat on top of his desk.

"It's personal sir." I answered.

"Well, getting the old Taeyeon back is what matters to me, so I don't mind, just keep your studies. Alright?"

"Ok sir." We both bowed and he nodded.