12- Hours

I read the text messages which half of them were in caps.

-YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?-

-TAEYEON! I don't know this mall!-

-Where the hell are you?!"

-I'm still waiting by the store.-

-HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME HERE?-

-Yah. I actually bought the shirts :(-

-If you don't want to be with me just tell me.-

-Yah.-

-YAH!-

I've been gone for 45 minutes! Who knows where she will be! Kim Taeyeon what is wrong with you??? Gosh!

I run up to the store and see she is not there! 

WHERE IS SHE?!

Wait. She is attracted to pink right? So I have to find all the stores with something pink displayed and she must be there!

-50 MINUTES LATER-

I've searched every single store. Where the hell is she?! I tried to call her phone but it said 'THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.'

Tch! Try again later my ass.

Dammit. What else does she like?

Usually if I were with someone in a public place, I wouldn't even acknowledge their presence. Now with Tiffany, she's all that matters at the moment. Why?

How is she already changing me? Must be some witch craft. She must be a wizard! Unless she's a vampire? Whatever. She must be some supernatural being! YEAH! SHE MUST BE!

She can't be a vampire for sure! It's daytime and if she's a vampire she would already burn.

Well, my conclusion is that Tiffany Hwang is a super natural being! Kim Taeyeon, be careful!

---

Here I am, walking around the malls, trying to find that girl. Where is she?! She's ignoring my calls!

As I pass by an ice cream shop, I hear a clapping sound followed by a huge laughter. It sounds pretty familiar, TIFFANY!

I see her sitting with someone but I can only see the back of their head. Short hair, seems like a boy.

I rush into the shop and go to Tiffany's table.

"YAH! Why don't you answer my calls!" I shout at her but she seems to ignore me. She quietly starts to eat her pink colored ice cream.

"Tiffany do you know her?" The bulky male with black hair asked. Now who the hell are you?!

"Let's go Taec!" Tiffany suddenly stood up and dragged the male with her.

Seeing the skinship between them made my skin crawl. It made my blood boil. Why does she have to do this?

"Tiffany!" I chase after her and notice she's pretty clingy. She has her arm around the bulky man's arm.

Gosh, that makes me even more mad.

"Here's my number." Tiffany gave this so called  'Taec' a paper which contained her number.