25- Betrayed

TIFFANY'S POV:

I was explaining to the others how things went in Jeonju. Lots of squeals were evident in our conversation.

"So sweet! But my gosh. Taeyeon sure is stubborn but sweet!" Sunny squealed in delight.

"But where is Yuri and Taeyeon? They have been gone for a while now." Sooyoung turned to look at the doors of the cafeteria.

"Yuri seemed really tense. Is there something wrong?" I asked them and they kept quiet.

"Well. She's been keeping in touch with someone." Seohyun mumbled.

"But she looked guilty. Keeping in touch with someone shouldn't make you feel guilty. Unless- OH SHIT!" I finally figured it out.

"She's keeping in touch with h-her?" I asked slowly.

"Who do you mean by her?" Yoona questioned.

"Taeyeon's ex? Jessica?"

"Sadly. We weren't to happy when we found out to. We found out before you left for Jeonju." Yoona replied as she nodded.

All of a sudden, a guy bursts through the door with a sweaty face.

"TAEYEON AND YURI GOT INTO A FIGHT!" The guy shouted.

"WHAT?!" The 7 of us bursted out of the cafeteria and quickly searched for the fight scene.

From afar I heard shouting and it sounded like Taeyeon.

"YOU FUCKING BETRAYER. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!"

I quickly ran towards the booming voice and I kept hearing her shouts and screams.

"NOW YOU'RE DATING HER. WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING FRIEND ARE YOU?! I WAS SO RIGHT. YOU'RE A FAKE."

How did they get so far from me? Or am I running in the wrong direction? And where is the others?

"TIFFANY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING? THIS WAY!" I turned to see Sooyoung at the end of the hall, gesturing me to hurry up.

I quickly ran to Sooyoung and she dragged me to the fight scene.

"YOU PRETENDED TO BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU KNEW HER PLAN! YOU PRETENDED TO BE SHOCKED WHEN MY PARENTS DIED!"

I saw Taeyeon being held up by Yoona and Sunny while Yuri is on the floor scrunched up in pain.

"I knew it. It wouldn't end nicely once Taeyeon found out." Sooyoung sighed behind me.

I quickly ran to Taeyeon and embraced her.

"It hurts so much." Taeyeon whispered and wrapped her arms around my body.

"Don't mind her please. It will be fine. Trust me." I whispered to her and I felt my shoulder wet.

"I trusted her. She knew all along." Taeyeon stood up but I pulled her down.

"No more please. Don't do anything else to her. I'm pretty sure she is hurting now."

"That bitch." Taeyeon scowled.

"Taeyeon-ah. I'm pretty sure she has her reasons too."

"Let me hear those reasons. LET ME HEAR THEM YURI. KWON YURI!" Taeyeon shouted.

"I lo-love Jessica." Yuri said slowly.

"FOR HOW LONG!" Taeyeon kept shouting but I kept whispering to her not to do anything bad.

"Before yo-you two got together. She loved me too. No she LOVES me." Yuri choked.

"Are you trying to start another fight Yuri?! Look at what you've done!" Sooyoung shouted at her.

"Guys please stop." I told them and Taeyeon stared at me.

"You won't go to her right? You will stay with me?" Taeyeon held my face gently and lovingly.

"Of course I will. Now let's keep hearing what Yuri has to say." I gave her a loving smile and a peck on the lips which made her calm down.

"You shouldn't get so mad over this anyways. You don't love Jessica anymore." Yuri tried to reason.

"But the fact that you knew her plan and she cheated on me with you makes me angry. You fooled me. Then you tried to make me to be myself again. You called me inconsiderate but all this time you are the betrayer! You lying scum!" Taeyeon chuckled in agony.

"Taeyeon. Stop please." I whispered into her ear.

"This is why I have trust issues." Taeyeon sighs out.

Does she trust me?

"She didn't know your parents will die." Yuri tried to explain Jessica's side.

"Stop lying. Stop this now. Did she know you loved her at that time?" Taeyeon asked, quietly this time.

"She knew. And she promised we will be together after her parents were satisfied." Yuri explained.

"So she loved you back at that time? She loved you when we were together?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Yes."

"What a bitch. Now what is this about her parents?"

"Her parents just told her to get close with you."

"Then?"

"You fell in love with her."

Ouch. I'm here too. I'm her girlfriend now.

"So it's my fault?"

"No that's not what I'm saying!" Yuri finally sat up.

"Then?"

"You're love for her eventually helped her parents. It's not your fault. You couldn't help it."

That hurt me. Just hearing how Taeyeon's love for someone else was strong hurt me a lot.

"Her parents told Jessica to pretend to like you. Jessica never questioned her parents cause they promised her a fashion business in the end, and you know how much she loves fashion."

"So she pretended to love me."

"She had feelings for you. Just not fully."

"Thanks. I feel better."

"Look. You have a great girl who's hugging you right now. How is she handling this situation?  Isn't she hurting now too? We're talking about your first love in front of your current love." Yuri chuckled.

"Oh shit."

"It's fine Taeyeon. Just set things out with her. Unless you love her still then we can talk about it later." I told Taeyeon.

"I don't love her. I'm with you and will always be." Taeyeon looked at me with sincere eyes.

"SEE. You're done with Jessica. So don't mind about your previous relationship. Focus on your current one!" Yuri shouted.

"I don't love her! It's just I am betrayed! You betrayed me! ALSO, this situation involves my parents and I will not back out until I know why they did that to my parents! MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! MY SISTER IS NOT WITH US ANYMORE! IT'S BECAUSE OF JESSICA'S FAMILY. YOU MUST KNOW SOMETHING RIGHT?" Taeyeon started to shout and I patted her back constantly.

"Yo-you're parents aren't dead. Your sister may be gone but she's in good hands." Yuri choked out.

A/N:

Um. Sorry. Another cliff hanger. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME :(

I have no idea but I just got weirdly inspired. I've been writing like crazy.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love reading comments and your reactions!

TY♡

broken walls // taenyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara