34- Reunited

I stared at the younger girl, anticipating for an answer. But, in response, I get a blank stare.

"It's ok. I'll go with Jiwoong oppa so we can talk more about the plan." Jessica offered.

"Um. Ok..." Tiffany replied and started to shuffle towards my car.

Once we both entered the car, we sat there in silence. I placed the bag on the small counter in the middle of the two seats.

"Why'd you want me in this car Taeyeon?" Tiffany looked towards me without a smile on her face.

"I just want you here. Is it wrong?" I turned the engine on.

"No it's not wrong. I wanted to go with Jiwoong." She laid back on the seat.

"Is just want you here... you don't need to tell me you want to go with  Jiwoong-oppa." I mumbled under my breath.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I'll let you go with someone else next time. I won't force you..." I gave her a bright smile and started to drive to her house.

---

"Thanks Taeyeon." Tiffany opened the car, ready to leave, but I stopped her with my hand.

"Did you need something?" Tiffany turned around.

"Yes. Please sit back down in the car." I told her softly and politely she obeyed.

I grabbed the bag from the jewelry store and held it in my lap. I took a deep breath and turned around to face Tiffany. Slowly I took out one box which was the lock.

I held out the necklace box and waited for her to grab it out of my hands.

"What's this?" The eye smiled girl asked.

"A necklace. The pendant is the lock. I have a key. Couple necklaces." I looked down on my lap and made my dangling hair cover my red cheeks.

"We're not a couple." Tiffany said.

"Even though. When everything is over, I want you to be with me again. I want you to wear this necklace everyday. If you don't accept this then I know I can't get you back. There's always one kind of key for a lock, it may sound cheesy but I want to be the only one to your heart. I want to be your key." I told her straight without looking away.

I held out the box.

Silently, I felt fingers brush against my hands and they immediately retreated. I heard a car door close and  I looked up and saw her running out of the car.

She took the necklace, I thought. She took the necklace, I repeated in my mind. SHE TOOK THE NECKLACE, realization hits me and I smiled like a dorky idiot I am. She still loves me! I thought.

I squealed like a child and started to randomly dance around in happiness. I didn't realize that there was a person watching me from the window. She won't date Nichkhun. She can't.  She's mine. I smiled and drove off.

---

It's been pretty busy at school so Jessica, Yuri, Jiwoong, Tiffany and I haven't met up lately. I'm on good terms with the rest now and they're pretty happy that I'm back. Of course there were awkward silences but that's fine, it's like when Jiwoong and I just reconciled.