5- Help

Before I could ask about what she means by inspiration, the professor walked in the class.

During class, I was waiting for that moment for class to end so I can drag her out of class and ask her what she means.

All of a sudden, the P.A asks for Tiffany.

Fucking shit!

Tiffany stands and takes her bag with her. Looks like she's not coming back.

I groan and flop my head on my arms.

---

She never did come back.

That got me thinking, I really am stupid. The group wanted to talk to me when I was working. They also wanted to talk to me in school. It was obvious. The voice is the same too. So she really isn't stupid after all.

What got me thinking, why is she so interested in me? Is it the drama that happened in the past that she's interested in? Why does my heart beat so fast when she's around? These questions have been lingering in my head for a good while now.

I was walking when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear, without looking up.

I hear whispering and I'm quiet enough to hear what they're talking about.

"Wow! Taeyeon apologized!"
"She actually might have a heart."
"She's still so hot."

I keep walking until I'm out of the school. I go to the parking lot, and secretly take the path to the bubble tea place.

I put my mask on and I walk into Soshi's Tea. Bomi is already there taking orders. I look around the place and one person catches my eye. The shorty.

She looks towards me and paints a smile across her face. She stands up and runs to hug me.

"How are you?" She asks.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I pat her back and we break apart.

"Why are you here anyways?" I ask her.

"Just making sure you won't run away anymore." The short girl answered.

"I love you guys and you know that." I sighed out.

"Yeah but we are a family Tae. It's not complete without you." She smiles and I didn't reply.

"Well I'll get going now. We're going to help you ok?" She smiles and I nod.

"Bye Soonkyu." I waved at her and she nodded at me.

I went inside the kitchen and Bomi just smiled. She knows who I am but not fully. She knows I'm hiding and I already know I can trust her.

But when making up with them, won't that be steps away from my bubble? Just by having them back, it means, the history can repeat its self. I can be closer to something bad happening again!

Gosh,who cares if I'm not happy! I just want them to be happy! I don't want to get them into trouble, again.

With a heavy sigh I just get back to work.

---

My work shift ended I immediately leave to go home. Sometimes I like work, it gives me time to think.

I have made my decision.

I get inside my car and drive home. I'm pretty happy I'm living alone. Well besides being alone, I have the whole space to myself. No one can disturb me. If I feel a certain way, no one will disturb me here. I'm free in this household.