7- Forget it

"What did you just call me?" I stepped forward and looked up to glare into her eyes.

"Inconsiderate." She emphasized each syllable.

"Really?" I asked and chuckled in disbelief.

"Yeah." She said with more confidence which made my insides burn.

"You cannot call me that." I said pointing and jabbing her chests, obviously not hitting her breasts.

"Well I just did. Obviously. Want a reason? Because you ARE inconsiderate." Yuri walked closer but I did not move an inch.

"I am not." I fight back and she just laughs.

"Leaving us hanging after SHE left. Saying harsh words. Not thinking of how we feel." She scoffed and tried hard to not cry.

"Certainly, you don't know me then." I chuckled.

"Yuri stop." Sooyoung starts to pull on her arm but she shrugs it away.

"Unnie that's too harsh." The youngest starts too cry.

"C'mon unnie. Let's just go." The other tall one starts to get teary eyed too.

"Maybe I don't. Maybe because you are not our friend anymore. Maybe because you are one depressed hell of a person who cares about her own decisions. Maybe because you are a horrible person who lives in the past. Maybe because you don't care about us." Finally her tears drop and mine do too.

"Maybe because I'm doing all this for you all!" I slap her face and run away.

"RUN AWAY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO! BE ALONE! WE WON'T CARE ANYMORE!" I heard Yuri yell to me but I just kept running.

Yes I do run away but I have always been considerate. I am trying not to repeat history for them. Because of me, I have put them in danger, if I get involved in anything with them then they will be in danger. If I am involved with them they will carry my burdens. I will hold my burdens because it's not their problem to solve. It's best if they don't come to me, they won't have to put up with my depressive self. They won't feel my saddening vibes. It's for the best anyway.

I run out the university and stand there. Many people stare but I don't give. It probably felt like hours where I've been standing but it's been 7 minutes.

I felt an electric shock spread through my body and soon I'm engulfed in a hug.

"Taeyeon. Don't go through this alone. I'm here for you." It's Tiffany.

"You might help me, but I just might shut you out. I don't want to put you in danger. I don't want you to keep up with me." I hug her back not because of my sadness, but because it just feels right.

"I'm willing to stay by your side. Why? I don't know." She chuckled and I do too.

"C'mon let's get ready." She drags my hand and makes her way to my car.

"Well I already called my boss about my absence so it's fine." I told her and she nodded.

"I can't believe you are letting me help you." She smiles to me.

"Well I basically have no choice right?" I replied and start to back up.

"Nope."  She chuckled and I felt my heart skip beats, again.

"Whatever. I'll drop you off at your place first. Remember the time." I kept driving not sparing a glance.

"Yeah at 9 sharp. Blah blah if I'm not there then you will leave blah blah." She used her hands to emphasize the 'blah blah' part which made me giggle.